your 3, 2, 1 tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
whats the thought

live at the ground i had one player in mind as best on ground

it hasnt changed - monas was all you could ever ask from a first grade hooker, probably his most rounded gaem so far.

Watmough was very good, especially when it counted

Orford ran the show well and worked very well with monas

honorable mention to kite as well

I'm buggered as to how Monaghan received MOTM. It must have been a sympathy vote.

3. Choc
2. Orford
1. Monaghan

gee you're a hard man to please Mata ;)

Agree with the three you have selected although I would go
3 Monaghan
2 Watmough
1 Orford

To me Monaghan held the key to last nights game, for the first 16 minutes he played the darts he made and 40/20 attempts he came up with set the tone.

When he went off it was clear the impact out of dummy half went with him - to the bench! Agree with you from another thread that Ballin NEEDS to be on the bench for next week - we simply cannot play a grand final without backup in the halves.

I thought it was clearly evident we missed Monas in the back end of the first half when he returned in the second. His dummy half play was outstanding!

Choc had to be MoM. His smarts to score first in the second half set up the win when Orford obviously wanted to go for the two points. He made metres in attack and threw the overhead pass to Lyon to score. His tackling was hard and brutal. Bwilliant, really bwilliant

Watmough was probably the pick, although there were good contributions from many. I'm still worried about Watmough's suspect hands, he dropped a couple last night and had one stripped from memory, 1 on 1. Although it didn't cost us too much last night, it won't be long before one of his spills is a match turner. I just don't understand how a first grader can be so clumsy with his hands, they must do ball drills ad nauseum at training.

Monas went well last night, although I got a littel frustrated with the timing of some of his dummy half runs, he seemed determined to pull penalties from the Cowboys markers at the expense of better opportunities out wide on a couple of occassions. But can't fault his contribution otherwise. Wouldn't begrudge him the MOM if that's what Channel 9 decided.

they said on the Roast today.. we wouldnt have won without Monaghan.. and i have to agree.. he was sensational.. his kicking game... he made about 3-4 linebreaks... and to ignore Orford at 18-6 when he Orford was waiting for the field goal.. and ran it to the left and we scored with Lyon.. he deserved it.

Watmough 2 points.. everywhere.. ****en sensational

Orford/Stewart 1 point....both were very good i couldnt split them. Stewart was faultless at the back and Orford controlled the game.. but that kick almost cost us.. lucky we got away with it.

1. Monnas
2. choc
3. ox

Special mention to the props Kite and King who I thought were fantastic last night.

Agree 100%. When Monas left the field the thrust we had just went missing. He was incredibly groggy after half time yet he ran over them and his service was surprisingly impeccable. Choc was in a toss up for MotM. The whole forward pack wore out the Cowgirls within 20 minutes and they never looked comfortable from then on. Ox's game was one of his best efforts and reminded me of Sticky, controlling the tempo with kicks down the sideline. All the backs also put in the hard work carting it into the forwards, Robbo as usual, and Bani was terrific for game 3. That was just the type of game you want heading towards the GF.

i think chocs spot is pretty sealed up

orford and cronk are fighting out the number 7 next week

stewy is a very good chance of the number 1

kite of course is there as well

you cant write off lyon either

i pisssed myself laughing today though when someone on the roast or the footy show suggested monas may be hooker

At the ground i thought Monaghan was the clear standout, had he been on the field the entire 1st half i think we would have headed in with at least 2 more tries. Watmough, Orford and Brett Stewart closely behind, followed by a group that i also performed very well, Cuthbertson, Lyon and Bani.

Just on Cuthbertson, am very very impressed with how he has taught himself to hold the offload and is picking his targets beautifully.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4