Young league player's body found

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Napper said:
Jerry1 said:
Hopefully the club will arrange transport home for players and staff after club functions in future if none was provided at this one.

Such a tragic end to a young man who had everything to live for.

So sad.

Come on mate. Not time to speculate who was at fault. Accidents will be accidents. Poor guy was a victim of one and thats it.

Not shocked, he's a fan of laying in the boot of people who don't deserve booting

RL Gronk said:
I think it would be a great gesture by the club to have Jason Annear printed on the jerseys under the sea eagle emblem for the entire 2013 season.

It maybe an idea to create a Hall of Rememberance area at the Leagues Club for all those Manly Players who passed away. :angel:

That way we keep them as part of the anthology of our great Club and tell stories about them to the new generation of Manly Supporters.

I love seeing those painting of the Players that I watched from the 1970's and retell some of my wonderful memories of their contributions.

The Eagle said:
Napper said:
Jerry1 said:
Hopefully the club will arrange transport home for players and staff after club functions in future if none was provided at this one.

Such a tragic end to a young man who had everything to live for.

So sad.

Come on mate. Not time to speculate who was at fault. Accidents will be accidents. Poor guy was a victim of one and thats it.

Not shocked, he's a fan of laying in the boot of people who don't deserve booting

I think you have the wrong end of the stick here mate. I wasn't blaming anyone or sticking the boot into anyone.

I read a report that said he was texting his mates for a lift home as he didn't have enough money for a taxi before the accident posted on bones's facebook.

I have been in quality assurance most of my life & there are a few principles that always apply when things go wrong.
the most important being not the blame but trying to put a protocol into place that hopefully will stop anything similar happening again.

This thread isn't the place for having a pop at anyone mate.

Eagle and Jerry I'm sensing this could get out of hand but I am hoping you will both see this is not an appropriate thread for an argument and leave it at what has already been said.

Could the club look at doing this :
SG Ball and Harold Matts vs Central Coast Centurions - play for the Jason Annear Cup.
A special one off jersey in the colors of Jason's junior club (Berkerley Vale Panthers) and proceeds going to his family when we play on the Central Coast (home or away)
NSW Cup player of the year - Jason Annear Medal

eagles2win said:
Could the club look at doing this :
SG Ball and Harold Matts vs Central Coast Centurions - play for the Jason Annear Cup.
A special one off jersey in the colors of Jason's junior club (Berkerley Vale Panthers) and proceeds going to his family when we play on the Central Coast (home or away)
NSW Cup player of the year - Jason Annear Medal

Some very good ideas there eagles2win. Send them into MWSE.

RIP Jason and my thoughts are with his family...

Nearly got in a blue tonight due to some nuck****le down my local saying something about this! Luckily there were some good blokes down there who told him to pull his head in! Bloody Raider's supporters.......

Normie said:
RIP Jason and my thoughts are with his family...

Nearly got in a blue tonight due to some nuck****le down my local saying something about this! Luckily there were some good blokes down there who told him to pull his head in! Bloody Raider's supporters.......

Some scum should've been aborted

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6