Young league player's body found

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Immortal bulldog said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
bones said:
Some halfwit on the kennel has decided to name him before it's released by the police.

who was it that named him

If it was on the Kennel guys it's not anymore. We aren't all the f*ckwits you think we are.

Thanks mate. Appreciate the post and the removal of the name.

It's too difficult to comprehend why these things happen. But they do, and then family and friends are left behind to cope. Its just not fair.

Just a pity the name is all over Facebook, obviously the downside of social media these days.

R.I.P young eagle!!! Very sad news indeed and a true reminder to all that life is precious. Also puts things in perspective regarding the turmoil the club has gone through the last year. As bad as those circumstances were nothing compares to this tragedy. You lose a coach he can be replaced, or staff or players they can be replaced but you can't replace a life. To the players family and friends as well as his extended Sea Eagles family, condolences and thoughts to you all for your sad loss.

This young man's name has been revealed on the DT website. I hope it's been properly released by the coroner, especially since articles stated tomorrow. I won't write it here. Devastating news

Heart breaking news. I could not imagine waking to that news as a parent. My heart goes out to the parents and family. Too sad.

I only found out the players name through Facebook due to having mutual friends with him, as he was a Central Coast junior. His name has not been released by the coroner as far as I know yet, so it should not be published here or on any other forums for that matter. Also, for those who have Twitter, MCK mentioned the name on there yesterday afternoon.

Very very sad news my thoughts are with the family and friends. RIP young eagle.

The paper has confirmed it - go to the Daily Telegraph site..

No need to start a thread on it but maybe a Tribute thread..

Rambo1987 said:

The DT wouldn't let morals stand in the way of being first to release the name.

bones said:
Rambo1987 said:

The DT wouldn't let morals stand in the way of being first to release the name.

SMH hasnt released his name.

Channel 10 news are showing pics of the player & have disclosed his name.

Well they're right. Just wondering why all the fuss is about releasing his name instead of worrying that a young life is cut so short.

Chanel 7 Sunrise also had it.

Was just speaking with someone who said he was taking the short cut walking home after the Awards Night, so any speculation on here about the reason for this may have jumped the gun...sounds to me like a tragic accident....our thoughts should be going to the family and his immediate circle of friends.

Hi, I'm a Warriors supporter but I just wanted to add my condolences to the family and friends of the young Manly player. After the tragic loss of Sonny Fai a few years ago, I can certainly relate to the pain your club is feeling.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Chanel 7 Sunrise also had it.

Was just speaking with someone who said he was taking the short cut walking home after the Awards Night, so any speculation on here about the reason for this may have jumped the gun...sounds to me like a tragic accident....our thoughts should be going to the family and his immediate circle of friends.

Kylie Mitchel tweeted a lovely picture of him and her together yesterday, really makes u think about how quickly life can end

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8