You wont be going to the races in NSW for your bucks day Fro

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'll let you know if I hear of it changing again.

On the plus side we are on the only flight out of Sydney that has seat back TVs :)

I went to a mates at the mungery races a few years back, was a great day, stopped at the tomingley pub and had a feed, then on to the races and back to Dubbo Via Narromine and Yeovil.

His name was Andrew Johns too by coincedence.

Plenty of good buck's nights get had out at Louth races. But you're one month too late for that.

Future father in law just went out there with 10 mates, they loved it!!!!

I'll let you know if I hear of it changing again.

On the plus side we are on the only flight out of Sydney that has seat back TVs :)

Excellent about the tv's. I didn't think Thai Airways would have them yet. Some airlines have video games you can play on them, you heard anything about that?

They only have them on one flight out and one flight back a day, fortunately its the morning flight out, and the red eye back.

and we got lucky in that we are on both of them but didnt know until after we had booked. I'm not sure about the video games side of it. have a look at the Thai Air website, the worldwide one not the Aus one.

Just married Fro I am sure video games will be the furtherest thing from your mind!!! :lol: :lol:

Its not the 40's like when you got married CW, we dont wait till our wedding night ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6