YOU EFFIN SAINTS PIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you ask me thats the biggest pull up performance I have ever seen.

I've never trusted the b'stards

I do not blame Manly. Massive bad luck.

NYEagle link said:
If you ask me thats the biggest pull up performance I have ever seen.

I've never trusted the b'stards

I do not blame Manly. Massive bad luck.

I see you come from the Des Hasler school of making excuses then.

Even if we played well and lost 21-20 to Melbourne we would still be gone. Silly system in the end rewards Parra with a home Semi next week against the Titans and the Broncos with a home game against the Dragons.

We need to adopt the AFL system rather than the McIntyre one!! (and there are a lot more reasons for this than the elimination of the Sea Eagles.

I blame Manly. I blame Orford for not putting in. I blame the team for not lifting. I blame our recruitment team for the worst recruitment season of the year - Rodney, Bailey, T-Rex all pathetic this year. I blame the board for their rubbish all year. I blame whoever organised that re-season function. I blame the players for their rubbish at that function.

Most of all though I blame all you non-true supporters on here. The players clearly read this forum and couldn't play very well cause you didn't believe in them. ;)

Freakin Dwagons!
Surely they wanted that win, with all the intensity they could muster, to avoid playing the Broncos @ Lang Park next weekend.
Damn it.

Oh, and I quite like the McIntyre system - every team knows how it works, and I think it rewards better placed teams after round 26, as well as winners of the first week of the finals well.

At least Gould got something out of us being eliminated.

Hes been death riding us since we lost to Melbourne.

"All you manly fans out there...."

Would have been nice if the drag-queens could have waited 1 more week for the choking to begin.

But, we cant blame them entirely. Even if we had finished 4th and lost to 5th placed Melbourne we still would have been knocked out.

I blame the global financial crisis and the death of Michael Jackson, that really derailed our season

QldEagle link said:
Its a conspiracy, they all wanted manly out...................... hahaha
:D Agreed, started with Gallop at he beginning of the year, Checchin....
Titans could have and should have won but chose not to, then Dragons yesterday, knew they could get rid of us......... ;)

I thought Cecchin was trying to undo his Titans error with some of the soft penalties he gave to Saints yesterday in the second half. But even with that help they still played like spaniel puppies at a Doberman training school. Their kicking options and close line attack was very similar to another team now enjoying Mad Monday.

see what did i tell you in an earlier post it was always going to happen easiest 1000 i ever made getting parra at $3.30 too easy our players thought it was a nothing game and look what happens bunch of ****ing idiots they have lost hunger anyway it stands out a mile and st goerge are just as **** **** rugby.

We played ordinary all year and didn't deserve to be there. We lost a couple of crucial games against lowly placed teams which cost us a top 4 spot. Manly have themselves to blame, the board debacle didn't help either.

Team P W L PD Pts
4 3 1 28 6
4 3 1 22 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
4 2 2 4 4
3 2 1 -3 4