You can tell it is the off-season when....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan said:
niccipops said:
globaleagle said:
First, $10 please for tagging incorrectly :p

Are you Telstra?

Sounds more Dutch where you have to pay for an application form that you fill in and then pay an application fee

wtf-cat.jpg

Jethro said:
Dan said:
niccipops said:
globaleagle said:
First, $10 please for tagging incorrectly :p

Are you Telstra?

Sounds more Dutch where you have to pay for an application form that you fill in and then pay an application fee

wtf-cat.jpg

It's the Dutch way, find any way to charge a fee. Though you don't have to pay to access your money so that's good

fLIP said:
The Dutch love a levy... Badoom tish!

Thank you, I'll be here all week.

Pun of the year, well done to you sir

You can tell its the off season when I login here and don't disagree with any of the posts enough to comment.

May have to go into hibernation till next season.

manlyfan76 said:
Volvo executives will all have wood about now.

lol....for sure.

screen is a bit fuzzy so I had to check if it really was a volvo in the lead. (missed the start)

commentators certainly aren't making any fuss that a non ford/holden beast is leading!

bloody hell whincup is charging through the field.

the first place I found to stream was all in italian! Have now found the feed with the normal aussies commentating but with pommie ads.

*no capitals day today

You can tell it's the off-season when you click on Silvertails with your before work coffee and there's NO new threads since you checked the night before.

Waiting patiently for the announcement of unified loyalty from all contracted players.......:rolleyes:

Dan said:
dowdz said:
Dan said:
dowdz said:
manlyfan76 said:
I'm watching a one dayer between now n Qld on a fri not FFS.
I'm stuck watching big brother with the wife
FMD dowdz, I hope you have some booze or get the leg over as a reward
Scotch is coming out. I am in for a long off season

bones said:
Dan said:
dowdz said:
The girls in the bikinis are just getting me by
I'm stuck watching big brother with the wife
FMD dowdz, I hope you have some booze or get the leg over as a reward

Dowdz must really like his big brother.

My advice is to learn to love football, NHL or NFL it makes summer bearable

NFL matches are on 7 Mate on Monday mornings from 6 am till about 11 am. Wish there was a 'stoppages in play removed' version !
Now with Jarryd getting to meet the NFL boss, and they are paving the way for him as a Good News marketing story, wonder if there'll be more NRL players to follow him. Cue Tele story about Choc, Brenton, GI and all the other big fast guys going over there. NRL Crisis.

niccipops said:
You can tell it's the off-season when you click on Silvertails with your before work coffee and there's NO new threads since you checked the night before.

Be careful what you "wish" for....

or we'll be littered with even more choc, snake, foz, dce, and "go if you wanna go" threads which just have to be started anew.

:cool::D:p:angel::blush::s:rolleyes:;)

You can tell it's the off season when there's 13 threads on Choc leaving, and he's not even back from holidays yet!!

Fair dinkum!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
You can tell it's the off season when there's 13 threads on Choc leaving, and he's not even back from holidays yet!!

Fair dinkum!!

Only 13 threads? Pathetic effort.:p
And he's not back from holidays? Must have been a fly in/fly out 'altercation' that was rumoured. Expensive business. Lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4