You are a true Manly fan when.........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Clint said:
Moondog said:
When you have Manly- Warringah Sea Eagles premiers 72, 73, 76,78,87,96,08,2011 tattooed on your wedding tackle.

winner

Yeah, I went for the full dates, I figured I had the room

On my wedding night (at the reception) I watched the 6.30pm replay of the Manly v Easts round 1 game (Saturday).

Needless to say my new wife was NOT impressed. But she's stayed with me for over 30 years so far even though she hates sport of any kind.

MY wedding had a lot of Manly related stuff too. My Dad's speech was basically a list of reasons why Manly is the best team and why Parramatta are such a horrible team, this is because my wifes family are all Eeals and Tigers supporters.

He also gave us a framed Manly emblem to hang above our bed, so that any child we conceive starts life out right, given the chants of "Go Manly" that accompanied this, there were quite a few fans amongst the guests too :)

I spent my wifes entire pregnancy trying to convince her we should call our baby girl "Charlie" with the main reason being that Charlie, means Manly.

I was unsuccessful in my bid however, and Matilda was named instead

Eagles Terrorist said:
Daniel said:
Clint said:
Moondog said:
When you have Manly- Warringah Sea Eagles premiers 72, 73, 76,78,87,96,08,2011 tattooed on your wedding tackle.

winner

Yeah, I went for the full dates, I figured I had the room

What about try scorers and final scores?

I was thinking about adding all of the players names from each premiership team as well as the emblem and team photos as well

Pretty simple answer if you are a member. Because then you are financially supporting the club.

WAMF said:
When your overseas honeymoon is constructed around being able to watch the Sea Eagles playing live on tv in some dodgy sports bar.

I leave for my honeymoon on friday. Scheduled to sit right between the WCC and round 1. Got married the Saturday before the WCC so the WCC sat nicely between the 2 events.

... when you try to convince your daughter and son-in-law that the perfect name for their first born girl is MAROON.
(Didn't work, unfortunately).

When you time conception of your daughter so that she will born on a bye weekend, and when you are born on a bye weekend ;)

The Who said:
... when you try to convince your daughter and son-in-law that the perfect name for their first born girl is MAROON.
(Didn't work, unfortunately).

Unfortunately that could lead to spawning a QLD supporter, not a good idea. Statistics show the result could be a 10% drop in IQ.

When you are asked (If you could go anywhere in the world,where would it be?) and your answer is "Brookie on a sunny winters afternoon watching the mighty eagles."

When you run onto the ground in Newcastle and give it to Hampstead the cheating ref who cost us the game in the 2006 semi final , Best $500 i ever spent.

You are sitting in the maternity ward next to your wife listening to the 1978 grand final on the radio whilst she is giving birth to your first child and telling her to be quiet so you could hear the game....true story happened in Darwin and yes we are still happily Manly and married.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6