You are a joke Money-Bill

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
"I'll give my buddy Quade half my pay packet to play with me at Easts..." he managed to say with a straight face. Strangely, he didn't mention anything about loyalty and breaking contracts.

Weidler has long since grabbed Tony (Zorba's brother) Peters mantle. Essentially Tony covered Cronulla stories for Channel 10 for many years and little else. Why? They were his local team and he was a Cronulla supporter.

The lazy Weidler lives in the eastern suburbs and couldn't be bothered covering stories related to consistently successful clubs like Manly-Warringah, on a routine basis. That might involve a bit of travel. Hence the constant barrage of junk about the preposterously named SB Williams and his ilk.

Rant over.

Once signed it won't be long before the headline will be $BW will only play if his mate is in the team. I pity the roosters new coach.

So the former wallaby star (well before his knee) and one of the best all blacks of recent time are not news worthy?

Understand they are not your cup of tea but you are dreaming if you think, in the off season, when there is a struggle for stories at the best of times, that this is not news

I actually now feel sorry for the new CEO and it's sure to test his Mantle:
1) Lots of clubs pissed off with the draw
2) Shoulder charge banned
3) Parra claims they'll cheat the cap
4) SBW thinks he's above the game and officialdom

For the new CEO, it's probably a bit like after a week of going out socially, the new girlfriend announces she's still married to a member of the Bandidos.

And if Killer came out and offered half his salary to Snake would that make him a joke?

SBW and killer are nothing alike but all SBW is doing is saying he'd love to play with his mate. I don't understand why this reason makes him a 'joke'

He walked out on the dogs and left them gutted. Great bloke IMO

He should have stayed in the toilet (dunny bill).He'll be nothing but trouble,like mason.I actually pity the rorters,no team deserves that lowlife

What is the problem with Sonny Bill?

Most people on this wite probably have indefinite work contracts with their employer. Sometimes, we resign, and leave before the end of our contract. That is what Williams did - he resigned and left. He didn't join a rival (like a banker joining another bank etc) he changed sports instead.

Now, he wants to play footy with a mate....

Honestly - I reckon people need tog et off their high horse with Sonny Bill. I'm no Kiwi, and i'm not exactly a big fan of his - but i have massive respect for his sporting ability. I don't blame a kid (who has a dikchead of a manager) who decided he wanted to resign from an organisation.

Yes - he didn't do it very well (jumping on a plane etc) but FAR worse things are done DAILY in workplaces....

I love the hate people have for SBW. Does alot of it stem from they way he exited the Dogs? Obviously it does and is warranted. However personally I loved watching the Dogs getting ****ed over. Couldn't happen to a better club lol. Also we all make mistakes in life or the wrong decisions. I'm sure he would have done it differently if he had the chance.
And a newsflash to people who say he has no loyalty. This is professional sports. People forget this is their job and theirs only a limited window you have as an athlete. You want to make as much money as you can and if teams are offering crazy ammounts your a fool not to take it. His stint in rugby showcased he could play both codes at a
high level. And infact he revolutionized rugby with his offloading skills. Not a fan of the boxing venture but he did win the NZ title
which is some type of achievement I spose lol. One thing that can't be denied about SBW is he tastes success at whatever he does. He won a World Cup and Super 15 title in rugby, a NRL title in League and the NZ title in boxing along with a ****load of cash. SBW may be labelled alot of things like a traitor, overated, a showpony and money-hungry etc. But the fact is he is a multi talented athlete who maximizes his earning potential through his marketability, physical attributes and skills. While I am a SBW fan I can fully understand the hate towards him and the reasons. Love him or hate him he is a superstar of sport.

If he had run out on Manly I would despise the bloke (like I despise Hasbola) but the fact he did it to the Dogs makes it ok ;)

I wish him well at the Roosters apart from when he plays against Manly.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6