You all must see this.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Shopping list of manly players wanted by bulldogs supporters from there forum.
http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=91687&page=3

hahaha The problem with being at the top is that every one wants what you have!! Sucks to be a Doggie and have player envy!! Hope their wishes don't come true! I don't say it can't happen as i have been proved wrong so often this week!!

Checked it out.

Good on them, many of them seem very knowledgeable about our players.

Seems a though they like Foran and like most other fans hate Choc and Lyon, nothing new there.

They seem a fairly decent bunch, in that thread any way.

Had a look. Could not stand the fact that I was actually in a place called 'the kennel' and got out quickly.

mozgrame said:
You're not looking for a new challenge are you Bob? ;)

I have taken a leaf outa their book and have made a list of Dogs players I would buy if the roles were reversed.

You cant see the thread with my list because there are no players on it. Tolman almost got on it but I remembered he was a former Purple Scum.

They do have a crap roster, I cant believe they think their forwards are good, blind faith I guess.

James Graham

But seriously Tandy was the last player they had who could influence a game, Barba would be great for nsw cup

Dont they have the really useless Morris. Made me laugh when this guy played Origin.

And Ennis. We call him Claytons up here. He's the Qlder you have when you're not having a Qlder.

What about the fan who wanted Joe. He must of thought he was 12 when the panthers won in 2003.

Full mad dickheads you le!

LOL at the catholic club that is now full of muzzos. You deserve one another. Scumbags.

Doggies are a bunch of superleage scum. Don't forget that bull**** Moore sold out Arko back in the '90's. Silly old prick's dead now but the stench of the blue & whites lives on.

Once a bunch of traitors to humanity, always a bunch of traitors to humanity.

On a side note. Well done to the doggies for signing a very good coach.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6