Yet another jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Now a community jersey, with the Marvel one still to come. What are we up to now then? 5 for this year? **** me.

Correction: this will be jersey 6. Marvel 7.

Also, are URM our main sponsor now?

Ah OK well that clarifies URM. Still no logical reason for 7 jerseys in one year

At least it will keep people happy with a new topic to whinge about

What the hell is on the front of this thing ? Only seen a little shot of it and can't make it out

Last edited:
Came across this eagle on the web.
hbcNwTLAY6qta3ixWfBu_Vy3xtuM6HNgVlq2rbSvKMhu__IeMkJR_LslbOOZKelcefVDkzTpsGTn9oRJflVH8DP2LRiSMnrwWLeiDslT5pnWmfej_zJejSs4A5a3dCDz44py78B8QvADgbXiaYARvj9ucs87pm_z-2-3h_UIjHg=w425-h346-nc

Stick an emblem on it and a maroon background and cha-ching...$150 bucks thanks very much....this graphic design capers a piece of piiss! @;)

....at least it's for a good cause...as for the Marvel one...stick that fair up ya arse!

I heard a Tigers supporter complaining about the number of jerseys the other day. Seems it's across all clubs. The NRL are so ridiculously short sighted They're diminishing all if the brands for the sake of a few bucks now. I don't follow AFL at all closely but I can tell you what the Collingwood, Hawthorn, Carlton jerseys etc. all look like. Sometimes I'll turn in a rugby league game and I can't immediately identify BOTH teams. Ridiculous! The people running the NRL are idiots.

Came across this eagle on the web.
hbcNwTLAY6qta3ixWfBu_Vy3xtuM6HNgVlq2rbSvKMhu__IeMkJR_LslbOOZKelcefVDkzTpsGTn9oRJflVH8DP2LRiSMnrwWLeiDslT5pnWmfej_zJejSs4A5a3dCDz44py78B8QvADgbXiaYARvj9ucs87pm_z-2-3h_UIjHg=w425-h346-nc

Stick an emblem on it and a maroon background and cha-ching...$150 bucks thanks very much....this graphic design capers a piece of piiss! @;)

....at least it's for a good cause...as for the Marvel one...stick that fair up ya arse!
Do a google image search for "eagle silhouette' - I think the club has started at the first image and won't stop until they get through every one. There are a few thousand there so it will probably take them three, maybe four seasons at current pace...

I wonder about the economics of it

Jerseys retail for what 120 - 150 (lets use 120 as an average)
Lets say they sell a 1,000 of the "special release" jerseys and retain 20% of the total proceeds after costs

Leaves the club with around 24k which is not bad from a revenue perspective (especially when you throw in additional payment from sponsors such as URM or Marvel) it just needs to be balanced against the potential damage to the brand.

Does the club decide on which jerseys to use dependent on television coverage?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6