1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yet another anomaly

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by SeaEagleRock8, May 2, 2010.

1. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,792 / 122
    concerning the Storm's elimination from contention . . . given that it is now a 15 team comp with the top-8 all making the finals . . . it means there is even more scope for a mediocre team that loses all the time to flop into the 8 then make a dangerous charge to the GF, a la Parra last year.

2. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    Give me a fairer resolution for everyone then.

FFs I am over the whole debate, the punishment was the fairest for all other teams

3. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,792 / 122
    I agree, just saying that some mediocre outfit (like Souths) might still pop up and be a threat in the finals.

4. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    TBH one of the most mediocre teams I have seen for a while are taking a share of the top. The titans have to be the luckiest team going, I have not seen a convincing game from them yet llook how they are travelling

5. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,338 / 60
    And a mediocre team might make the top four.  Just like the Titans did last year.  

6. TokyoEagle

TokyoEagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 4

From what i have seen, the tits are keeping themselves in games with their defence. They then have the opportunity to come back through skill or luck. These teams will be hard to face come finals time.

7. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6

From what i have seen, the tits are keeping themselves in games with their defence. They then have the opportunity to come back through skill or luck. These teams will be hard to face come finals time.
    [/quote]Not really.  They get blown away in the higher intensity of finals games, like the Dragons and Titans of 2009.