Yesterdays team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Copa Eagle

Reserve Grader
I think yesterday showed our depth extremely well. We won a tough game and for all the doubters out there think about this, we had:

-Hoppa
-Oldfield
-Cherry Evans
-Foran
-Mauro
-Buhrer
-Lussick

All young outstanding players, for them to stand up and show how they can defend in a hard struggle like yesterday shows why we can win a premiership this year ! Our stocks have never looked better i think our young eagles have found their wings !

Most of them were in our 09 Toyota Cup team which won the minor premiership. It shows good scouting and retention of talent.

Robertson
Williams
Williams
Watmough

4 internationals missing. Not a bad effort at all.

Copa Eagle said:
I think yesterday showed our depth extremely well. We won a tough game and for all the doubters out there think about this, we had:

-Hoppa
-Oldfield
-Cherry Evans
-Foran
-Mauro
-Buhrer
-Lussick

All young outstanding players, for them to stand up and show how they can defend in a hard struggle like yesterday shows why we can win a premiership this year ! Our stocks have never looked better i think our young eagles have found their wings !

wow!

No wonder JWH wants to come back.

Has to be one of the youngest teams that we have ever fielded, and the coach was non other then Des Hasler, the man often derided for not picking youth.

On that note if Hasler is not given coach of the year this year then whoever selects the winner is a moron.

King said:
Robertson
Williams
Williams
Watmough

4 internationals missing. Not a bad effort at all.

And all the media carried on about was Luke Lewis being out and how depleted they were as a result.

Rusty said:
Has to be one of the youngest teams that we have ever fielded, and the coach was non other then Des Hasler, the man often derided for not picking youth.

On that note if Hasler is not given coach of the year this year then whoever selects the winner is a moron.

Much as Des deserves it I can see the media push for Bellyache now

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6