Yesterday's Crowd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What an embarrassing crowd at Kogarah - 15,000 for a semi-final involving 2 Sydney clubs is pathetic. We got more to our game against the Dogs the week before.

Yeah, 15,500 or so, even worse than the Panthers sorry effort on Sat. Had to laugh his morning when I woke up to the news stating that the Dragons had beaten Manly at a "packed" Kogarah oval!!

If we got 15,500 to a home semi the commentators and media would give it to us big time.

What's the capacity there now ? Can't imagine it would be much more than 18,000. There weren't a lot of empty seats there yesterday and the hill was fairly packed. I'd guess they'd only fit another 2-3000 in anyway, and I suppose the Manly fans can take some blame as we weren't over represented by any means

There was heaps of space where I was on the hill. I agree, it wasnt a good turn out for a final. Especially for the team in number one position at their home ground and a team who has one of the largest fan base.
Wouldve been nice to have a few more Manly supporters there.... :)

On the TV during the Toyota Cup they said they only had another 1000 tickets to sell.  I guess that puts the capacity at 17000.

Chip & Chase link said:
What's the capacity there now ? Can't imagine it would be much more than 18,000. There weren't a lot of empty seats there yesterday and the hill was fairly packed. I'd guess they'd only fit another 2-3000 in anyway, and I suppose the Manly fans can take some blame as we weren't over represented by any means

There was talk of no tickets available,and indeed,red V members not being able to get some categories of tickets.In saying that,there looked like some bare patches on the hill.Would have looked silly at SFS,although more Manly supps may have gone to the game.

Did anyone else notice the wanker who had a go at Kite when he went off injured??

Only mention this because Souths have put in a formal complaint

Ant80 link said:
Did anyone else notice the w****r who had a go at Kite when he went off injured??

Only mention this because Souths have put in a formal complaint
Did'nt hear about any Kite incident.What happened?
And are you sure it was Souths that made the complaint???

Couple of w****rs also had a fair go at Chocco as well (when walking up the the tunnel).....they should really keep people away from that area.

There was one guy who was right in Whatnow's face, giving him the bird as he walked up the tunnel. Not a lot of love there.

I noticed they let off some flares on the hill too.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Couple of w****rs also had a fair go at Chocco as well (when walking up the the tunnel).....they should really keep people away from that area.
I have no problems with players copping sprays from opposition followers whenever the opportunity arises. As long as I'm not insulting his mum and not being violent or trying to cause harm what does it really matter?  I do it at every chance.

And what about the Dragons fan who were giving Des a hard time when he came down just before full time to meet our players. Beats me why they would want to pick on Desi!

That sums up the dragqueen supporters they are low life scumbags.  When you have a minutes silence and a bunch of idiots start shouting 'go the dragons' they have no class whatsoever.  Some of them only went there to hassle the Manly fans and players, they weren't even interested in what was happening on the field.  I think they are just about the most arrogant supporter base.

I've just spoken to a Goons mate who says that at his work they were giving away free tickets to the game.  Seated.  Lots of room up where the Manly fans were.  It's odd when fans from other teams sit with the opposition just to bag them and not really look at the game.   

I've never been to Kogarah, but a mate who is a Parramatta supporter described it like this: "Think of the worst Parra supporters at Parra oval - that is the average Dragon supporter'. From the sounds of what you are saying that seems about right.

ads link said:
I've never been to Kogarah, but a mate who is a Parramatta supporter described it like this: \"Think of the worst Parra supporters at Parra oval - that is the average Dragon supporter'. From the sounds of what you are saying that seems about right.

Only when they are arrogent and cocky. When at the bottom of the table they are different.

I understand there was some stuff going on over the other side of the field when Choc got marched etc, but from where I was standing I didn't think they were bad.  In fact I thought the Manly supporters absolutely gave it to them.

We may have lost the game 28 nil, but we won the sledging off the field 40 nil.  As soon as you say (or maybe scream) the word 'choke' they just turn red, then white and then just pass out (much like their team).

I actually left thinking that if I was them I would think we were a bunch of pr!cks.  Oh well, no skin off my nose.....  CHOKERS!!!!    ;D

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7