Yesssss...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's a bit harsh,how can you say they were crap wins mate every win in this league is valuable no matter who you play,just be happy we avoided the spoon cause without those wins then we would have been sitting 2nd last on 10 points just 3 in front of the Knights so be thankful champ.

That's a bit harsh,how can you say they were crap wins mate every win in this league is valuable no matter who you play,just be happy we avoided the spoon cause without those wins then we would have been sitting 2nd last on 10 points just 3 in front of the Knights so be thankful champ.

Errr, he is agreeing with you I reckon. :)

The OP is making the point that when we lose.....the same old doom and gloom posts appear.

Ah good point. I believe that one is the sarcastic:

- Guess Seibold left his defensive strategies in Melbourne :ballotcheck:

Well...you can't coach the useless. They won't listen and always think they know it all. DCE, Walker, Myles, Leary etc.

Throw Trent in there and, well... you know. Thickheads the lot!

Why doesn't Cartwright ever cop a blast? He was signed as our recruitment man, and he doesn't even do that!

#wholelottalollingoinon

;)

Well...you can't coach the useless. They won't listen and always think they know it all. DCE, Walker, Myles, Leary etc.

Throw Trent in there and, well... you know. Thickheads the lot!

Why doesn't Cartwright ever cop a blast? He was signed as our recruitment man, and he doesn't even do that!

#wholelottalollingoinon

;)
Has there been a "Carty wishes he was coaching the Riff" post I missed..?

An easily confused Trent turns to Seibold in bewilderment....

jerry.jpg

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7