Yelling at sport, the universal language

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OU1mW0Ty_Y

This is how I am just about every Manly game, I swear I swear I even yell in Spanish despite not speaking it

His soccer team one of the most popular in Argentina lost a game that has dropped them to second division. Bloody hilarious. The only word I kept hearing and know is "puta"

I think you are missing the point of just how hilarious this clip is

That is the funniest video I have ever seen. Classic beyond belief.
Clearly his daughters have seen it many times before.

I cant see the clip for some unknown reason.

But i am able to speak spanish but only while cooking and while drinking foreign substances.

Daniel said:
I think you are missing the point of just how hilarious this clip is

I just watched this in my office and could not hide my laughter. Bloody hilarious. I thought I was bad but now I realise I am just not worthy. I bow to the passion of this man.

I've never heard so much disrespect for people's mothers. There must be an oversupply of whores in Argentina. Absolutely hilarious.

I resemble that clip. Especially when Soward (or Slater) has the ball and whenever they go to the video ref. Scary, but just get out of my way :)

I was similar to that when Inglis broke through the line and sent merrit away on sunday. Great clip, i loved how his mrs gave him a panadol and a glass of water.

They haven't relegated yet (River - One of the powerhouses in Argentine football) as they play this Sunday in the second leg. It was a game between River vs Belgrano late last month. River is only one of 3 teams that has never been relegated so it will be like Manly winning the woden spoon - IT JUST SHOULDN'T HAPPEN!
Of the little spanish I know (you always learn and remember the swear words) it basically translates to (someone can correct me if I am wrong).

La concha de tu madre! = Your mothers ****!
Anda a la puta que te pario! = Go to the whore that gave you birth.

Check out the supporters reaction at the stadium. Just like ANZ stadium after a scumdogs loss on a Saturday night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9-VpEzCeRQ&feature=player_embedded

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7