Yeh Leary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was at the game yesterday and the general consensus around those I was sitting with or near was that Leary was man of the match. Very very impressed with him. He worked hard, tackling and running and threw a lovely pass to dce for his try. Excellent game 9 out 10.

Saw Leary in the trial game vs Sharkies, saw him against Purple Scum in round 2 and then yesterday watched him on the tele. He has impressed me each and every time, very good work ethic, strong presence on field and has some top footy skills. He has been a very good pick up so far and I really think he has loads more to offer the Mighty Sea Eagles moving forward.

Well done Leary, keep up the awesome work mate.....!!!!

Of course no one believed me when I was raving about this kid immediately we signed him!!

As long as he stays injury free he will remain one of our best for 2015.

Of course no one believed me when I was raving about this kid immediately we signed him!!

As long as he stays injury free he will remain one of our best for 2015.
As I watch a lot of Q cup, always new he had the talent. Was a bit worried how he would handle the transion to the NRL, but due to injuries and I guess a lot of good play, he has handled the transion better then most. I am really happy for him and the club and can see a lot of good years to come.

As I watch a lot of Q cup, always new he had the talent. Was a bit worried how he would handle the transion to the NRL, but due to injuries and I guess a lot of good play, he has handled the transion better then most. I am really happy for him and the club and can see a lot of good years to come.

QCup is a bloody good comp, I watch the Sunday arvo game on Nine most weeks.

The Pride did well last year and Leary was outstanding , I always thought he'd step up.

QCup is a bloody good comp, I watch the Sunday arvo game on Nine most weeks.

The Pride did well last year and Leary was outstanding , I always thought he'd step up.
Yeah think the quality a players is very underrated. He was a stand out last year and deserved a NRL contract, thankfully with us.

Didn't he score a try on GF day? This guy is very good,the buy of the year!
Ive seen him play in the Intrust cup,very good defender too
Well done BL

Very impressed with his hard hitting attitude. Been a while since we've seen someone this eager. Good stuff BL.

Looking very good is Leary. Let's hope the club keep him for the long term. Well done Mark on your appraisal for this kid. Spot on

Yep,Mark was spot on.I had a laugh when l read the doubters comments.
I dug out video h/lights of the Pride games and our local PNG Hunters and lm liking what lve seen. Reminds me abit of drongos backrower allan cann

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7