1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YEAHHH

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Snake, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Snake

Snake Doing The Eagle Rock!

Ratings:
    +2,520 / 134
    Get excited Manly fans

What about that one!

You don't win too many like that!

2. the mauler

the mauler Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,653 / 25
    Not too many teams would've won that one. Down by 7 with 3 minutes to go. Incredible.

3. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    I loved it. I cheered it on like there was no tomorrow. Then I realised, and had always realised, what a loss would have meant. Well done Manly, a victory for the history books.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Snake

Snake Doing The Eagle Rock!

Ratings:
    +2,520 / 134
    Sure we didn't play our best, but if Rugby League was only about the big picture, they'd play a knock out competition, and it'd be all over within month. Every match is a battle, and we won the battle today!

5. BOZO

BOZO Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,842 / 190
    Oh Yeahhh Baby What a comeback !!! :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ranger

Ranger Armchair Expert

Ratings:
    +617 / 10
    What a beautiful day for a football match too! For that alone I wouldn't have been too disappointed if we hadn't managed to pull that off.

A great afternoon.

7. castle eagle

castle eagle Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

newcastle
    Ratings:
    +644 / 6
    i don't think ive ever heard as much noise at brookie as when symonds scored the match winner, the whole stadium went off! (admittedly i don't get to a lot of games).
    the only time its came close for me was gift v blair.
    on the way home i heard triple m's replay of the last 5 minutes & they firstly mentioned that manly supporters were leaving than after we scored in the 77th minute they said that people were flooding back into the ground!
    to think with 5 to go i also contemplated leaving but it was worth the extra 20 minutes in traffic to experience that.