Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by fLIP, Oct 2, 2007.
I reckon its gotta be time for the 2008 season YART.
Rhino, take it away!
3. some bloke who rushes out of the line and misses more often than not
4. a guy who can't run a atrsight line
6. the best left centre in the world playing 5/8
7. a first grade footballer who can't kick more than 30 metres
10. the bloke who made the worst attempted tackle in a grand final
11. a plauyer who is a champion in his position but missed 15 tackles in the game that counted
13. a plodder
16. a guy from newcastle who likes eating pies
1. B. Stewart
3. Matai / Neumann
5. Bell / Bani
6. Someone who can kick, pass and step off both feet. Someone...anyone....Bueller ?
13. G. Stewart
14. Willo / L'Estrange
15. Anyone who puts their hand up and is willing to have a red hot go
Is James Mortimer any good? Has Halden got what it takes to be a first grade five-eighth? Do we have anyone else?
Unfortunatly Dessie hasn't the wit to move Lyon to where he plays best. I just can't figure that one out. It's been obvious from day one that he isn't a 5/8. What gives with that selection? Beaver should have started 5/8 in the GF. Maybe Des is the choker in the pack.
As well I thought I've seen video of a gun half in Flegg. Am I correct? If so, maybe he should be given a go and our 400000 dollar man has a rest to practise his kicking.
Separate names with a comma.