YART time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Next week v Storm

1 Snake
2 Wolf
3 Hiku
4 Matai
5 Blair
6 Killer
7 DCE
8 Mason
9 Ballin
10 Burgess
11 Mateo
12 Leary
13 Lui

14 T-Red
15 JSL
16 BJ
17 Jake T

This is assuming Foz is injured and Matai is fit.

I know DCE has betrayed us, but we simply don't have a 1st grade half to replace him. Which is also why Killer moves to 5/8.

Toss of the coin between Wolf and Tom T on the wing. I went with experience.

We still lack size up front, so Mason and Burgess have to start to establish a platform.

I liked the look of Leary, he plays a bit like Buhrer, so can fill that role until Ferris is back.

T-Red fills the utility role on the bench, but would have no problems with Hodges there to give another dimension. Jake T's time has come. Certainly a better option than Hasson.

I don't care if we lose every single game but a big NO to that long necked judas prick.

He's a big part of what has gone down over the last two years, and whilst management must also take a share of the blame his ego, greed and " couldn't give a **** about the club that gave him his start" do not need to be rewarded with more games.

Strip him of his jersey today!!

Last edited:
Hasson won't be playing for a few weeks anyway, so let's start now!!
Totally, but I can't see Toovey doing it. For some reason he just refuses to put him in, it's so frustrating. I think we will see Tyson Andrews (who I don't rate) before Jake. I really hope I am wrong.

1.Tom Trbojevic

2. Mitch Thomas

3. Luke Garner

4. Jesse Ramien

5. Lucas Price

6. Will Pearsall

7. Riley Travers

8. Addison Demetriou

9. Hugh Pratt

10. Jesse Maxwell

11. Rhys Armstrong

12. James Parker

13. Darcy Cox

Interchange

14. Nicholas Hynes

15. Moses Noovao-McGreal

16. Dallas Koen

17. Nicholas Lynn

I don't care if we lose every single game but a big NO to that long necked judas prick.

He's a big part of what has gone down over the last two years, and whilst management must also take a share of the blame his ego, greed and " couldn't give a **** about the club that gave him his start" do not need to be rewarded with more games.

Strip him of his journey today!!
You Know Toovs will continue to play him . next weeks game will be telling i suspect he will really need to play out of his skin . id like him to really drive the team cause foz wont be there and see what reaction it has with the team that will show what kind of season it will be . being it only being round 2 it could set it up if get flogged again

Next week v Storm

1 Snake
2 Wolf
3 Hiku
4 Matai
5 Blair
6 Killer
7 DCE
8 Mason
9 Ballin
10 Burgess
11 Mateo
12 Leary
13 Lui

14 T-Red
15 JSL
16 BJ
17 Jake T

This is assuming Foz is injured and Matai is fit.

I know DCE has betrayed us, but we simply don't have a 1st grade half to replace him. Which is also why Killer moves to 5/8.

Toss of the coin between Wolf and Tom T on the wing. I went with experience.

We still lack size up front, so Mason and Burgess have to start to establish a platform.

I liked the look of Leary, he plays a bit like Buhrer, so can fill that role until Ferris is back.

T-Red fills the utility role on the bench, but would have no problems with Hodges there to give another dimension. Jake T's time has come. Certainly a better option than Hasson.
I sincerely hope that is the team next week. With hodges on the bench however.

1.Tom Trbojevic

2. Mitch Thomas

3. Luke Garner

4. Jesse Ramien

5. Lucas Price

6. Will Pearsall

7. Riley Travers

8. Addison Demetriou

9. Hugh Pratt

10. Jesse Maxwell

11. Rhys Armstrong

12. James Parker

13. Darcy Cox

Interchange

14. Nicholas Hynes

15. Moses Noovao-McGreal

16. Dallas Koen

17. Nicholas Lynn

They would at least bust a gut trying and would all be proud 2 wear our jersey.

1 Snake
2 Hiku
3 Killer
4 Matai
5 Blair
6 Rudolf
7 Hodges
8 BL
9 Ballin
10 Burgess
11 Mateo
12 T-Red
13 Lui

14 Leary
15 JSL
16 Mason
17 Jake T

1 Tom T
2 Wolfman
3 Killer
4 Matai
5 Blair
6 Snake
7 Rudolf
8 BL
9 Ballin
10 Burgess
11 Mateo
12 T-Red
13 Lui

14 Leary
15 JSL
16 Mason
17 Jake T

While our edge defense is so bad, I can't take killer out of there and into 5/8 without someone with experience replacing him. Hiku is no winger, but still has a place in the team on his day. Unpopular opinion I'm sure, but I move him to 6 where he can get more of the ball. If Matai not ready then Hiku goes to #3 and Mateo to 6, Horo to 11 and Hodges onto the bench.
Wolf gets that chance he has been itching for on the wing running off killer for a two try return. I bring JSL off the bench to start for early impact

1. Snake
2. Blair
3. Matai (hopefully ready)
4. Killer
5. Wolf
6. Hiku
7. DSeeyalater
8. Mason
9. Ballin
10. JSL
11. Mateo
12. T-Red
13. Lui

14. Horo
15. Leary
16. Burgess
17. Jake T

49th man. Hasson

Last edited:
Can't wait to see a Manly player booed onto brookvale before a big game. Ffs this is not about his football ability. It is about Manly the Club. Ludicrous to play him

But mate you know they will, and yes it will be a first, the team being booed as they run on ( aimed at the halves but it's still the same effect on the team as a whole ).

But mate you know they will, and yes it will be a first, the team being booed as they run on ( aimed at the halves but it's still the same effect on the team as a whole ).

I hope the management are booed also because they have been terrible deadline should have been set by us and had this sorted by the end of January . Joe Kelly your time 2 shine what is your plan b? and let's see it quick we need some positive news.

What about ballin at 5/8 he played in a bit of a different position a couple of times last night slotting into second reciever. I think you want your best players on the park and hodges in my opinion is a better player than our centre options of we move killer.

Also side note but how good was it seeing ballin give some to choc after choc raised the forearm. ****ing commentators didn't say a word about that (the forearm I mean)

What about the two big boppers in our NSW Cup team? Can someone bring us a report on whether they have ability or are just blubber?

Our pack is ordinary on paper.

I haven't seen last nights game, but Ballin might be the only first grade forward wee have now.

1. Snake (just a superstar)
2. Wolf (a player who loves the team)
3. Lyon (his best position)
4. Matai / Blair (Matai if healthy)
5. Blair / Tom T (Blair if Matai is healthy)
6. Hiku (Could be a superstar at 5/8)
7. JLJ or Rudolph (See what JSL has got)
8. Mason (Will improve)
9. Ballin (solid as a rock)
10. Burgess (best on forward in round 1)
11. JSL (motivated and committed)
12. Horo (couldn't be worst than those that played last night)
13. Mateo (Poor mans Gift ball playing)

14. Lui (actually seemed pissed about last night)
15. Jake T (give him a crack)
16. Vave (adds size)
17. Hodges (can exploit new ruck rules late in each half)

This won't be what is trotted out next week. A predict minor changes to solely account for injury which is disappointing.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2