Yart Time Again !!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Thought I'd throw up 2 teams. The team I would have shot for in 08, and the team I think Des will throw out:-

MY TEAM:

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Bani
03. Jamie Lyon
04. Steve Matai
05. Jake Webster
06. Travis Burns
07. Matt Orford
08. Mark O'Meley
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Glenn Stewart

14. George Rose
15. Adam Cuthbertson
16. Josh Perry
17. Glenn Hall

The players that have been left out you can make of it what you will.

DES TEAM:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve matai
04. Steven Bell
05. Michael Bani
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Matt Orford
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Glenn Stewart
13. Luke Williamson

14. Mark Bryant
15. Adam Cuthbertson
16. Josh Perry
17. Steve Menzies

Cut Williamson, Robertson, Hicks, Bell, King and Monaghan and only get Burns, O'Meley and Webster out of it, don't think you're getting value for money.

Cut Williamson, Robertson, Hicks, Bell, King and Monaghan and only get Burns, O'Meley and Webster out of it, don't think you're getting value for money.

Perry as well. I'd also shoot for a few fringe players (like the club has actually done TBH) as well.

I'm glad you're not a selector then Ryan.
The second team looks much sharper & more reliable.

Duff - any team that is up an in our face in defense blow us away (point in case Melbourne). We lack intimidation and aggression. Our forwards will stand around and watch while one of our backs is getting beaten up !!
It's great to have all nice guys in the team, but you need an enforcer.
We have good forwards, great backs, but no enforcer. We certainly can't rely on Matai as our enforcer, as he is either suspended or injured.
Reliable is great, that's what we have got with the Willow's and Afamasaga's, but I seriously think we need that steel edge, that angry attitude, and frankly, Kite / Menzies & co. just don't have that attitude in them. That's not saying they NEED to, but we need A forward in the team to be that way.
Someone said on another site that Manly are already chasing Williams for 09. As ridiculous as that is, we need a player like him that won't take any guff !
In the major semi, Paul Bowman elbowed G Stewart in the head as he was getting up, and I think it was J King standing behind him watching. I was appaulled, and guess what, Manly just take it. Teams are going to think they can bash us out of games.
I seriously hope the Hargreaves dude is that player for us.

I agree, we need an enforcer. That's only one change though.
So I'd say keep the second YART & swap Perry for an O'Meley type, but that's it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4