Yahoo...It's Grand Final Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Whatever happens today the whole club has done us proud all season

Whatever the result this evening if things do not go our way posters take some time before you post comments , I do not think we could of asked anything more of boys this year.

To everyone whatever you are doing today for grand final day, whether that be going to the game , watching it at your local pub, having a family party enjoy the day. Wear your colours proud of this great club and have fun

The wait it nearly over

Enjoy the day fellow manly supporters

Just up myself Kiwi gotta catch an early flight as well, might see you around somewhere

Safe travels

I've had a splitting headache for the last three days. I've been in a state of emotional stress, the strain of waiting for game day has been getting to me.
Even copious amounts of red wine have failed to dull the pain...

Moondog said:
I've had a splitting headache for the last three days. I've been in a state of emotional stress, the strain of waiting for game day has been getting to me.
Even copious amounts of red wine have failed to dull the pain...

I might have an idea about those headaches

I am so bloody excited - but the nerves are killing me, I am not comfortable about the game, need to see the team warm up

Trying to figure what great jersey to wear to the GF, it's hard! There is 10 to choose from?
@moondog you must doing it tough don't you have something like 50 to choose from??!!

Gonna be a great day no matter what the result but feeling reasonably confident, alot more nervous than 2011. Thought we had that in the bag all week long building up to the GF. If we match them in the pack our backs will surely get us the result we want

I went from being supremely confident after the Rabbits game to extremely nervous today. It really will be a toss of the coin. Go Manly.

Good luck everyone. I hope we have a wonderful day, and we all get our October Christmas Pressie :)

AshfieldBazza said:
Trying to figure what great jersey to wear to the GF, it's hard! There is 10 to choose from?
@moondog you must doing it tough don't you have something like 50 to choose from??!!

Gonna be a great day no matter what the result but feeling reasonably confident, alot more nervous than 2011. Thought we had that in the bag all week long building up to the GF. If we match them in the pack our backs will surely get us the result we want
I'm just going to go with the 2011 premiers T shirt today. Too hot to wear a jersey in Hervey Bay at the moment.:cool:
...Looking forward to getting my 2013 premiers T shirt...

Hi all,
Those travelling, travel safe and enjoy the game and return home safely. Us cheering from home cheer loud so that they can hear us from afar. United we stand Manly. Go the mighty Seaeagles

Just been down to the local Woolies . Saw three other blokes in Manly gear, cars with Manly flags, people shouting go Manly and not one Roosters supporter....

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4