XL to L Snake T-shirt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lads don't lose sight that these shirts are for a worthy charity. If the club has to spend hours sorting out sizing issues, such ventures in the future could be put in the too hard basket

Granted due to pour processes.

Lads don't lose sight that these shirts are for a worthy charity. If the club has to spend hours sorting out sizing issues, such ventures in the future could be put in the too hard basket

Granted due to pour processes.

spend hours?
spend 30 minutes max measuring the shirts and listing the measurements BEFORE you start selling them. a little common sense can save so many dramas. Judging by comments they would've sold more for the cause had they done this in the first place. I know i would've grabbed a couple.

spend hours?
spend 30 minutes max measuring the shirts and listing the measurements BEFORE you start selling them. a little common sense can save so many dramas. Judging by comments they would've sold more for the cause had they done this in the first place. I know i would've grabbed a couple.

Sizing:

Toovey - xs
Kieran - s
Wolf - m
Choc - L
King - xl
Rose - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Sizing:

Toovey - xs
Kieran - s
Wolf - m
Choc - L