1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wynam-MANLY win QLD cup

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Matabele, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Manly a premiership certainty

Well, in the Queensland Cup at least. Wynnum Manly have just won the Grand Final.

2. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,344 / 111
    A good omen for Manly their namesake beat the Tweed in the QLD cup today.

• Like Like x 1
  3. COMMANDER

COMMANDER IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL 2016 Tipping Competitor

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,740 / 81
    I went along to Suncorp to see this game. Funniest thing, both groups of fans cheering for the Seagulls! (Tweed and Wynumn both called the Seagulls)

90% of the crowd was Wynumn Manly, and you have never seen a more dedicated, loud, crazy pack of fans.

They loaded all of the fans into the lower bay of the western stand of Suncorp, was a good afternoon.

4. jbb/james

jbb/james Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +885 / 21
    I watched the game on the TV and the crowd was into it. I didnt realise the cletus gene was so prolific down by the bay. Never seen so much bucked toothed people in one placer I was wondering if the had a can bar or were they handing out sugar lumps and apples

5. COMMANDER

COMMANDER IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL 2016 Tipping Competitor

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,740 / 81
    Mate it's Ipswich by the water down at Wynumn

6. nodd

nodd Well-Known Member

hiding from the kids
    Ratings:
    +105 / 5
    They may look like parra supporters but You won't meet a more dedicated mob of supporters.

And don't they love a drink- was drinking with a mob of them on saturday and i don't know how they backed up for a day of footy!