• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
How many tries can we bomb - I keep thinking we can make the 8 but now we will struggle to beat the Roosters, Eels & Sharks

We are very poor but not individually but as a team.

We have now lost 3 games at Brookie so far (when did we lose that many in a season) - I dont feel like bitching about this but players need to be dropped Des. Then again we only have a handful of players in Qld Comp and no Reserve Grade in NSW - smart move.

Just to add - the Storm are a poor team - what does tonites match say about us.

Talk about bombs... how many bombs can Orford bomb - he looked like he miskicked all (or at least most) of them tonight.

Orford should not kick the ball period. I think Manly should concentrate on signing some of the other young blokes who are going to be around for awhile. Orford is past his peak and I don't think we need to wrap him up for another 3 years unless he learns how to kick, then he may have something to add.

It's all the silly things we are doing wrong also our hookers were too lazy and when we get near the opposition's try line our attack breaks down with poor options.

And as for our forward pack that's another story it's time for the whole team to start earning their money ff's this is a joke now 2 /8 just not good enough at all.

I am not atacking individuals it is the Team - last year we played like a Team - Ox is part of the 17players - personally Lyon & Rodney have been the 2 standouts - the rest are struggling big time.

Am I the only one to see that the problem is at the scrumbase?  Who in the 'team' is supposed to, and paid big money, to organize the attack?  Who can only line kick the ball 10 metres?  Bombs that go out the back door?  and yet still get time to pass the ball after being tackled?  Aaaaaarh!!!     

I gave myself two weeks Fro.  Mate, the guy is total crap.  How come we kicked to Slater all night?  They seem to have learned more from the GF than we did.  They kicked away from our catchers towards, but not over, the sideline or between them.  We kicked down their throats.  They played up tempo, we were slow.  We had plenty of tackles on their line in the second half but came up empty, repeatedly.  Orford is supposed to be the go-to guy but hasn't any idea other than a high kick to their very good catchers.  Why not along the ground.  Make them bend and attempt pickups?  When we put a grubber in we got a repeat set.  Our two tries came on the wing but we persisted in attempting to go through the middle.  WTF indeed.  And Bani, what can I say?  Dreadful.  He'll be the first one picked next week is my guess.    

hehe have a look at my posts, you wont find any in support of Orford. I am with you 100% on this one.

And throw that imposter Watmough in there as well

I don't care if they pick a 7 year old art student at half back next week, we need some sort of creativity even if it is just finger painting at 1/2 time.

I'll be spewing if they resign that hack of a 1/2 - Bailey needs to move to lock also.

He was crap tonight. The funny thing is Stewart can score of those bombs if he's in the team, if he isn't they just look like ****.

Not even Usain Bolt could have run down some of those bombs. They were woeful.

Cletus link said:
He was crap tonight. The funny thing is Stewart can score of those bombs if he's in the team, if he isn't they just look like S**t.

No doubting Stewart is great but even he could not score of bombs that go out on the full. I think the club should be saying thanks Matty you've done a good job whilst you've been here but your not in our future plans give him is money and send him on his way. He put of talks for his contract to concentrate on the team, well it didn't do any good and now all the other off contracts players have to wait for him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4