WTF is with kids parties on Sundays???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mals

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
What is it with parents organising kids parties on rugby league day? My trip to Brookie with my kids in May to watch us smash the Roosters has been butchered by a 9 year old's birthday party... Not the 1st time this has happened either.
As a kid growing up, mates birthday parties were always straight after school. That way weekends were left free for more important events.

Haha I hear you mate, I had 3 kids parties on the weekend and 2 the weekend before. Funnily get a weekend off from it this weekend

It is the same as people who call on the telephone during matches.

I had a friend at university who would without fail telephone during the grandfinal for the 4 consecutive years during theuniversity course.

She was not a league fan funnily enough.

The Eagle said:
Dan

Is that a sneaky manly related name due to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfhjqWLjGVo

ha no. I wanted to call her Charlie because it means "Manly" but Leanne said no. So it went back to the name we had originally liked Matilda.

We really only had one name for a girl that we liked, so lucky it was a girl :)

As for her Birthday party, all good, we play Panthers on sunday that weekend

One of my best mates called me in Feb 2008 to tell me he is getting married on the Sunday of the October long weekend that year, GF day, what a idiot. I knew then and there that we would win as I could not farking be there. I only saw about 25 mins of the game live.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6