WTF is turf toe?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
Tigers star Benji Marshall sidelined until round 9 with turf toe.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/tigers-star-benji-marshall-sidelined-until-round-9-with-turf-toe/story-e6frexs9-1226617598435

Turf toe? LOL

Is it as bad as grass knee?

First i heard of it. i have heard of stubbed toe.

But anyway for those who dont want to read the article, its ligament damage in the toe.

I assume its his big toe.

Had to google it when I first heard, strained muscles around the toe, but that doesn't sound half as funny. Sounds like something the donkeys would suffer from not a tiger

Generally associated with american football players, specifically those on the line of scrimmage who have to explode from a crouch hundreds of times during practice and games.

Apparently the big toe of the foot they step off on gets a lot of punishment.

swoop said:
Ryan said:
Or camel toe?

Camel toes are rare these days but during the mid 70's and early 80's there were plenty.:)

They're making a welcome come back with the "tights but no skirt" ensembles worn by many young ladies these days.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
I thought turf toe was the condition first made noticeable by Tony Williams. Sufferers tend to stand perfectly still with their arms hanging loosely by their sides as they stare dumbly at the play unfolding around them.

During these moments of faze out, the turf actually grows between and over their toes and gives the sufferer the appearance of being root bound to the spot.

Sufferers are rarely ever actually root bound, unless they are in a committed relationship. Partners of these people should be committed.

Turf Toe is a predictable condition that usually occurs after a huge day on the piss at Randwick enjoying the site of Black Caviar destroying another field of inferior ponies.

You know you're gonna drink so much you'll wake up with bad case of gout so to give the coach warning you call a pre-emptive 'Turf Toe'

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6