1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wrap for Buhrer

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Killer03, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Killer03

Killer03 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,698 / 27
    Not sure of his stats, but I thought in the 2nd half, he especially was cutting souths up the middle with his little darting runs.

Again, for someone whose season was over because of an injury, he's a tough little f&&&er.

• Like Like x 2
  2. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Plus he was tackling and pushing back like he had added 10 kilos. Super game.

• Like Like x 1
  3. sweetest g

sweetest g Active Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    He is a machine . tough as rusty nails .

4. Pittwater Legend

Pittwater Legend Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +780 / 28
    I've always been a fan of Buhrer. Provided his injury isn't serious he'll be playing his 2nd grand final for us since debuting in 2009.

Our 2008 Toyota Cup team has handed the first grade team several stars and it's pretty much the only time that our junior side has been terrific. Other clubs just can't seem to get it right when they have a strong junior side.

5. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,788 / 58
    I think twice he took the ball back from either penalties or kick returns and gotta admire his heart. Not the biggest guy out there but he tore in.

3 thumbs up!

6. castle eagle

castle eagle Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

newcastle
    Ratings:
    +650 / 6
    according to the tele site he made 14 runs for 123m & 23 tackles.more metres than any souffs player except sammy & greggy

7. Ron E. Gibbs

Ron E. Gibbs Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,437 / 12
    Glad someone started a topic on this. I thought he was great, too, as he was against the Sharks. Does the little things right and obviously plays to his coach's instructions - no silly passes, use your footwork and hit them up the middle. He's developing into a really good player.

• Like Like x 1
  8. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +948 / 80
    Agree buhrer rarely gets the credit he deserves he's technique at charging at the oppositions line head down is a highlight.

9. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    No, he is too small and no good as he offers nothing. Should not be in the 17. Well that is the opinion of some. He makes my 17 everyday.

• Like Like x 1
  10. bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    The kid loves Manly and plays accordingly. He is a champion on and off the field. One of the nicest guys you could ever meet.

11. sweetest g

sweetest g Active Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    I seen on ch9 at half time he got his ribs re straped. he did well out there tonight

12. God

God Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +411 / 10
    need to decide if it TS or him can keep taking two reserve back rowers into a game (sometimes 3) ie gower

13. Crusher_Cleal

Crusher_Cleal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +555 / 17
    He basically was asked to do the job of a front rower, and got the job done. Well done Jamie.

14. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,763 / 72
    Yes he was good and we missed his defence when he went off, George was really struggling at times in the 2nd half keeping up but it showed we really missed Richie and his extra grunt and go forward badly last night.