WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lucky technology and training is so much better in 2016. :D Let's hope our boys get it together within weeks.

Even with modern technology, it could have been longer if Luke knew anything about OH&S, workers comp etc. I mean, losing his hand and the emotional stress of finding out that Darth Vader, the Lord of the Sith was his biological father, he cold have spent years in therapy before becoming a Jedi lol

Yeah, I know. Tooves was treated like absolute garbage by ownership.

I hope they learned from that mistake though.

I had the feeling what happened to Toovey was also a decision made before a ball was actually kicked off (which is unfair).

Barrett also has a much better team at his disposal, and hopefully they are all also pulling in the same direction (unlike last year).

Despite all that, Toovey was a professional to the last, and man I enjoyed that late run, because I was thinking if we made the semis, that would have been the epitome of the best up yours he could have made on the way out.

I get this team has pretty high expectations. I think we will be pretty pleased by seasons end mate.

I agree with you 100% on Tooves.

Ryan I know you had some personal issues with Toovey but it's good to see you stick up for a club legend who was treated like ****. Who knows how well Tooves would have gone with all the love and support they are giving Barrett along with a team with some big name recruits.

I don't think I've heard Toovey say anything bad about the club unlike some ex-players.

Kudos to you Ryan

• 🤝
Reactions: Rex
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4