• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Can't believe what I have just watched !! 50 overs reduced to 21, and we put on 283/4

Corey Anderson broke Afridi's record bringing up his ton from 36 balls eventfully finishing with 131* from 47 balls. At the other end Ryder played 2nd fiddle with a pedestrian 46 ball ton in support. Anderson 6 fours and 14 sixes and I would say also a million dollar IPL deal

i was just coming on to post that.

Imagine scoring a 100 and being overshadowed in a 20/20 game?!?! (ryder, looking at you, you poor bugga)

Don't forget last time we played you we tipped you over ;)

Great to see Anderson crack it today, he debuted in 1st class at 15 but injuries wrecked a lot of his early years, used to bowl 140km pre injuries as well. Hits an extremely big ball when he gets them

Great story for Jesse to come back in and ton up as well, the big man deserved it

There is a promotion running at the games by a beer company, you buy their tshirt and if you catch a 6 1 handed you won $100k, great entertainment watching people flying across the banks trying to snare one haha, 1 guy will get dad of the year for dropping his young fella down to have a crack at it, the 1st one of the day also saw a guy sprinting down the bank and superman diving over the advertising boards haha

That's awesome. I miss the ol' $100 for taking a catch, and the old mercantile mutual hit the sign comps.

Yep Rampaul is a good bowler but **** he copped a hiding ! Narine went the journey as well

Funny moment when Anderson was on 40 odd, played and missed and Ramdin said "just slogging lads, just slogging" then he went up another gear

Speaking of Wow. What an innings by McCullum. 302 v India to save a test. Great innings. At 5-94 the Indians must have thought it's only a matter of time. Then next wicket is at 446. Wow!

Him and Watling did a Dravid and Laxman on the Indians.

How will Crowey's ego stand up to have his record knocked off KE ?

About time that the Kiwis matured and got a batsman in the 300 club. Every other test nation has a least one (except the Bangers)

Chip and Chase said:
Him and Watling did a Dravid and Laxman on the Indians.

How will Crowey's ego stand up to have his record knocked off KE ?

About time that the Kiwis matured and got a batsman in the 300 club. Every other test nation has a least one (except the Bangers)

Crowe loved it ! Has been wanting to get rid of that 299 for years lol, here are his thoughts http://www.espncricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/720283.html

We've got a good little squad coming together now. Openers an issue but Williamson, Taylor and McCullum can be as good as any 3,4,5 going around. Anderson and Neesham have big potential and Southee and Boult are world class and have the potential to be around together for another 10 years

The knock from McCullum was 1 of the greatest I have seen, especially considering he has the back of a 60 year old

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6