• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lsz said:
I am not sure he is worth the disruption each week....

I had a chat to Brett after the game and all I'll say is, those doomsdayers and conspiracy theorist's out there may just end up like the Galloping Goose..........egg on faces

and Brett is probably at 60%, guys imagine if he shakes off his niggles how dynamite we are going to be, those inside runs he does!!

Darren said:
and Brett is probably at 60%, guys imagine if he shakes off his niggles how dynamite we are going to be, those inside runs he does!!

Exactly, he is our missing puzzle piece, without him we are just not the same side which is why i laugh at people that say its not worth the disruption. Notice when he plays the opposition scores less points and we score more consistency.

Darren said:

He looked more like 90% on Fri night.
But yea, as all of his cylinders start firing at full throttle again our team will continue to go well on the field.

Go Snake & the boys!

lol ssar, we will leave the % alone, but note this, when we see Brett steaming thru on the inside we will know he is really back!! And that is going to be mind boggling with this backline we have!!

Daniel said:
Dugan was good enough to stay there in my opinion, good debut and none of the tries were his fault

that last Qld try would have been stopped by a decent fullback!
dugan is quite often out of position.

gee brett looks like he's lost a yard or two of pace

Darren said:

Shame you have already punted him from the club Darren ;)

Andrew Johns just declared that bit of play from Stewy as the best bit of skill he has ever seen

Kiwi Eagle said:
Darren said:

Shame you have already punted him from the club Darren ;)

Andrew Johns just declared that bit of play from Stewy as the best bit of skill he has ever seen

Beat me to it ke :)
That comment from Joey blew me away

Go the prince

KE beat me to it about snakes one handed take and pass being the best bit of skill johns has EVER seen.

Was a great win, but the most pleasing thing for me is that it got rid of my fears that Brett might have been more seriously injured than a hamstring strain. After watching him on Friday I think we will see the best of this champion for a few more years yet. Once he strings 4 or 5 games together , he will be the biggest asset that our team has.

Now the roast has just given Snake the same compliment about his one handed pickup and pass saying it won't get beaten all year for skill.

torana355 said:
Now the roast has just given Snake the same compliment about his one handed pickup and pass saying it won't get beaten all year for skill.

Yeah nice....and true too......the scope was brilliant by itself and throw in the flick to Cherry Evans in the same falling forward motion and you have a pure moment of freakishness.

Do people think it was better than the 08 pass against Parramatta. I can't split the two, both incredibly difficult. Maybe a poll might be in order?

Masked Eagle said:
Do people think it was better than the 08 pass against Parramatta. I can't split the two, both incredibly difficult. Maybe a poll might be in order?
Wonder if the parra pass is on utube just can't recall it. The ones I can remember is 08 titans game at skilled and the pass to bell for 40 nil in the gf

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6