Wow the Tigers vs Rooster game is a cracker!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The refs have no balls

That hit on JWH, they have called a penalty all year, but in the last minute to decide a game wouldn't make the call'

Matai or Gallen would be looking at long stints on the sidelines from that hit

This game could go all night, Roosters are taking terrible field goal options

Yep KE there are a few hits where Manly players would have been penalized in this game.

Roosters are panicked, they should have cleaned this up by now. They are throwing it round a lot for golden point though !!

Kiwi Eagle link said:
The refs have no balls

What about Rooster prop FPN falling on the ball when Tigers feed and its allowed to play on. That scrum would of been repacked all year.

I didn't have a whole lot of enthusiasm for this final series, but when you see a game like that it sparks your interest.  

A great game played at it's best tonight.

CLIT COMMANDER link said:
I didn't have a whole lot of enthusiasm for this final series, but when you see a game like that it sparks your interest. 

A great game played at it's best tonight.

I am pumped after watching that.

bob dylan link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=185252.msg293245#msg293245 date=1284201654]
The refs have no balls

What about Rooster prop FPN falling on the ball when Tigers feed and its allowed to play on. That scrum would of been repacked all year.
[/quote]

Nup.  Looked good to me.  They haven't been enforcing the offside rule from the scrum for years.

Was a good game boys, but far from the greatest played !!

89 GF had all of that and more.

Entertainment wise a cracking game, skill wise not the greatest ever

Looks like a night of close finishes all round, NZ 23 Aus 22 with 7 to go in the Bledisloe as well

The refs were on with the Tigers tonight.  Off side, in front of the kicks often and some of their tackles were worthy of a couple of weeks.  Won't happen, as they aren't us.  

Far from being a Pooters fan but very glad they won.  I used to not mind the Tigers but the whole ch 9 Benji love affair plus their forwards led by Mr Lie Down have made me really not like them. 

Great game though, a good result for League.  Although some of those field goal attempts... how many were there??  I'm happy the win was off a try

Found it frustrating that full time first grade footballers can't kick a field goal to save their lives. Embarrassing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7