WOW, check out next weeks matches

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1. Brett Stewart

2. Jorge Taufua

3. Steve Matai

4. Peta Hiku

5. David Williams

6. Jamie Lyon (C)

7. Daly Cherry-Evans

8. Jake Trbojevic

9. Matt Ballin

10. Luke Burgess

11. Tom Symonds

12. Blake Leary

13. Dunamis Lui

Interchange

14. Josh Starling

15. Willie Mason

16. Feleti Mateo

17. Ligi Sao

18. Justin Horo

Coach

Geoff Toovey

1. Brett Stewart

2. Jorge Taufua

3. Steve Matai

4. Peta Hiku

5. David Williams

6. Jamie Lyon (C)

7. Daly Cherry-Evans

8. Jake Trbojevic

9. Matt Ballin

10. Luke Burgess

11. Tom Symonds

12. Blake Leary

13. Dunamis Lui

Interchange

14. Josh Starling

15. Willie Mason

16. Feleti Mateo

17. Ligi Sao

18. Justin Horo

Coach

Geoff Toovey
Honestly tooves do you actually watch our games!! as much as I don't like the bloke Horo has been one of our best and now he is 18th man. His off the ball running has been really good IMO and helps that edge

The Wolfman will get dropped for Matai. Potato and T-Red will juggle the 5/8th position. That will be the only change this week, baring any unknown injuries.

Honestly tooves do you actually watch our games!! as much as I don't like the bloke Horo has been one of our best and now he is 18th man. His off the ball running has been really good IMO and helps that edge

Exactly right, watch the second try when DCE drifts across the defence slides with him and has it under control until Horo runs a great line full tilt and commits 2 defenders instantly creating room for Hiku who does plenty to finish to the play but without Horo the try does not happen.

This is the team I would like to see this weekend:
1. Snake
2. Jorge
3. Killer
4. Skivvy
5. Hiku
6. Mateo
7. DCE
8. Jake Turbo
9. Ballin
10. Starling
11. Leary
12. T-Red
13. Lui
14. Burgess
15. Mason
16. Sao
17. Horo

This is the team I would like to see this weekend:
1. Snake
2. Jorge
3. Killer
4. Skivvy
5. Hiku
6. Mateo
7. DCE
8. Jake Turbo
9. Ballin
10. Starling
11. Leary
12. T-Red
13. Lui
14. Burgess
15. Mason
16. Sao
17. Horo
My only concern is Mateo's fitness and whether he can last the 80 in the six jersey. I think he will be on the bench. I wish Mateo was 100kg - he would be dynamic.

Lyon should slot in to number 6. as Hiku is now way too good to be on the wing.

Stewart
Taufua
Matai
Hiku
Wolf
Lyon
Cherry-Evens
Turbo
Ballin
Starling
Horo
Leary
Symonds

Mason
Sao
Lui
Mateo

Pretty good side, could beat most anyone.

Will be good to see parra hold the spoon for a while. We have been holding for so long it's baking warm.

Then we can have some smug vitriol about super coach Dalai Arthurs: The best coach Whatnow has ever played for.

We didn't win there last year.

Stewart
Taufua
Matai
Hiku
Wolf
Lyon
Cherry-Evens
Turbo
Ballin
Starling
Horo
Leary
Symonds

Mason
Sao
Lui
Mateo

No Burgess? I thought he had been going pretty strongly lately.

Stewart
Taufua
Matai
Hiku
Wolf
Lyon
Cherry-Evens
Turbo
Ballin
Starling
Horo
Leary
Symonds

Mason
Sao
Lui
Mateo

With all the players we have available, that is most perfectly balanced side. I really like it.

I agree that Hiku is too good to leave on the wing. But if he does play on the wing, he should be paired with Lyon. Matai and Taufua are too good a combo to break apart.

We've finally reached a stage where we have to leave players out that have been performing. Hodges has been good so far this season.

No Burgess? I thought he had been going pretty strongly lately.
Burgess has been good on certain occasions but for me he hasnt shown enough to be picked in front of the others. Turbo is first picked and Sao has been awsome off the bench. That leaves two spots and IMO Starlo and Willie are the forward leaders we need to get ourselves of the bottom of the ladder and into the 8. Nothing against Burgess I just think he needs to lift to get ahead of Sao and he is improving every week so i dont see that happening. The player i have most trouble leaving out is hodges as i think he adds alot, but the size on our bench is too important.

My only concern is Mateo's fitness and whether he can last the 80 in the six jersey. I think he will be on the bench. I wish Mateo was 100kg - he would be dynamic.
Good team Ralphie and pjayz makes a valid point: But, so when Mateo gets tired, TRed to 5/8 for last 10 minutes of each half. Otherwise, you disturb the right side Killer/Hiku thing or the left side Matai/Taufua thing. No Burgess ? i'd be more inclined to bench Hodges in to compensate for Mateo's doubtful fitness.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7