WOW, check out next weeks matches

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle66

Bencher
How many matches have teams on 6 or 8 points playing each other, the mind boggles where we could be when we roll Penrith next week.
CB v ES both on 8pts, Parra (6) v NZW (8), GC (8) v CS (6), Newc v WT both on 8, MW (6) v Penrith (8).
If Parra & CS win, there will be 8 teams on 8 points!!!!!!!!
Bring on Penrith

Parra and Sharks won't win.
Johnson's found his Mojo and the Titans at home should get the points @:cool:

But Manly can continue their roll :clap:

Whilst everyone was slitting their wrists I could see that the pack was not getting away and knew that a few troops back would have us back in the mix.

Still a long way to go but the bottom 10 can be covered by a tissue right now

Can't see Parra-doesn't-matta beating the Warriors.

The Sharks might be a chance against the Tits who are sinking faster than the Titanic.

I think the Tigers can beat the Knights, especially if Mullen is still out.

We can (and will) beat the Riff.

Either way I believe that by the end of the next round the great Dalai Arthur will have the Speels on the bottom of the ladder. Makes me wonder if that is where the Speels "Promised Land" is ;)

For anyone that listened I made sure I got my $50 on manly to make the 8 while it was paying 10:1

very flat comp this year. 28 points should make it. Lets power through the origin rounds. We shouldn't really lose anyone

I did the ladder predictor for the season on the NRL site and I tried to be as unbiased as I could. Much to my surprise I have us finishing in 7th place with the slimes getting the spoon. Week 1 of the finals is against Nth Qld in Townville so we go out in week one. I could live with that outcome.

I did the ladder predictor for the season on the NRL site and I tried to be as unbiased as I could. Much to my surprise I have us finishing in 7th place with the slimes getting the spoon. Week 1 of the finals is against Nth Qld in Townville so we go out in week one. I could live with that outcome.
haha ralphie did you account for a less than 50% tipping rate

If we make the finals this year after the injury toll and off field issues we have had that would be 11 years straight and an incredible achievement. Absolutely incredible.
I disagree. the only reason I need to provide is because we are Manly, its what we do. Parra consider making the finals incredible.......

Every year I put a sneaky on us coming 5th

Regardless of the draw, we need to continue with the form the team has found. Suddenly the "Tooves will be sacked" rumours have died off and as a group us fans are quietly talking about making the eight and there's a bit of confidence floating around again. I'm loving it. Hurts when my team plays like busted's and that winning feeling is sooooo much more preferable!!

If we make the finals this year after the injury toll and off field issues we have had that would be 11 years straight and an incredible achievement. Absolutely incredible.
Penrith = Win - Home
Cowboys = Loss - Away
Broncos = Loss - Away
Tigers = Win - Home
Souffs = Loss - Away
Sharks = Win - Home
Titans = Win - Away
Cowboys = Win - Home
Warriors = Win - Away
Broncos = Win - Home
Souffs = Loss - Home
Canberra = Win - Away
Parra = Win - Home
Roosters = Loss - Home
Sharks = Win - Away

That’s 10 wins for 13 wins for the season plus 2 byes = 30 points and 7th place
If our form improves as our injured players return it’s doable.

Penrith = Win - Home
Cowboys = Loss - Away
Broncos = Loss - Away
Tigers = Win - Home
Souffs = Loss - Away
Sharks = Win - Home
Titans = Win - Away
Cowboys = Win - Home
Warriors = Win - Away
Broncos = Win - Home
Souffs = Loss - Home
Canberra = Win - Away
Parra = Win - Home
Roosters = Loss - Home
Sharks = Win - Away

It's always hard to predict manly long term. We always lose games we should win and win games we should lose. But it might just average out that way.

Penrith = Win - Home
Cowboys = Loss - Away
Broncos = Loss - Away
Tigers = Win - Home
Souffs = Loss - Away
Sharks = Win - Home
Titans = Win - Away
Cowboys = Win - Home
Warriors = Win - Away
Broncos = Win - Home
Souffs = Loss - Home
Canberra = Win - Away
Parra = Win - Home
Roosters = Loss - Home
Sharks = Win - Away

Did you factor in that we will be playing the cowgirls and broncs around origin? No thurston no win for the girls

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6