Wouldn't it be funny if the Knights and the Warriors win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Then Bennett and the Dragons would be GOOOOORRRNNNNNEEEE.

Personally I'd love to see that happen and wipe that swarmy smile off Sowards face, it would be tears of pain this year for him unlike last year!!

I want Melbourne to win so hopefully they end up playing the tigers in the GF qualifier. I'm confident Manly can get to the GF that way and with Glenn and Darcy back for the big one, i would be confident of premiership number 8.

I loved how Soward got hit in a good tackle at the end of last nights game and stayed down pretending to be hurt. When he wasn't given the penalty he wanted to get up and throw punches. Wish they had of got into a brawl. I also loved how Chechin was in his way and would not allow him to take a quick drop out. He started to mouth off and still kicked it out anyway.

I am cheering for the Warriors and Knights, as well as the Sea Eagles of course, with all my heart this weekend.

It would be Absolutely Fantastic to see those 3 win in these Finals Week 1 games..

Footy!

That would be great but im more concerned about the Sea Eagles winning. The Cowboys will be on it tonight.

We have to play well to win. Yes, we live to another week but we play away next week, even with the possibility of playing in Auckland if the Warriors beat the Broncos.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2