Would you like one of these?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Has everyone got one of these?

mytipper_paid_member.png

This magnificent plumage appears below your user-name to indicate you are a Silvertail 2014 financial member. If you move your mouse cursor over the tail, a little box appears, confirming you are a financial member!

Of course everyone is not in a position to outlay money, but thanks to all who have because it keeps this Silvertails site viable.

If you don't yet have a
mytipper_paid_member.png
but would like to acquire one, the easiest way is just join the tipping comp. Go to 'Tipping Competition' at the top of this page and follow the prompts!

Then shake your tail feathers :D

I joined about a week ago. I have paid my money but I don't appear in the Comp. Have I done something wrong?

Ok there were a few little issues with the sign up process. Refer to this thread and have a read through it and hopefully all will be explained about the process

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-FYI-Silvertails-Tipping-Comp?highlight=tipping

@Ralphie and @Frogz I can see that neither of you are on the list of users who have registered so something went wrong during that step for you. Try logging out, clearing your cookies, and logging back in. Then register again. If you have already paid then don't pay again (you should have got a Paypal receipt if that step worked OK for you)

Let me know if you have any problems again.

By the way we have a number of users that have registered and paid but have NOT lodged their tips yet. You won't appear on the leaderboard until you enter tips. (you will get a confirmation PM when your tips are entered correctly so expect that as well - don't assume they have been entered)

I suggest everyone who thinks that they have signed up and paid ENTER some tips ASAP and then check that you appear on the leaderboard

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/tipping-competition/Jan-Davis-Memorial-Tipping-Competition-2014/9/leaderboard.html

IF you are not on the leaderboard than something has gone amiss with one of the 3 steps (register / pay / enter tips). PM me if you think you have an issue and I will try to help. However if you try and enter tips and you aren't successfully registered then you will get an error message - so that will give you some indication of where the problem lies.

Everyone who thinks they have signed up please enter some tips and check if you are on the leaderboard - if you aren't then let me know and we will attempt to solve the problem.

@Frogz and @Ralphie

You guys have paid but havent completed the signup. Paying via paypal does not do the signup part for you.

You need to go through the signup and enter your tips for round one. Make sure you enter your tips, and go back and re-enter them to make 100% sure as I located a bug last week which was preventing the tips being entered when using a mobile device

tookey said:
I have also paid but don't show as being registered either

Tookey you have registered put no payment received yet. When did you pay and did you get a Paypal confirmation ??

Chip and Chase said:
tookey said:
I have also paid but don't show as being registered either

Tookey you have registered put no payment received yet. When did you pay and did you get a Paypal confirmation ??

C & C - payment made 25/2/2014 17.00.35 AEDT

Unique Transaction ID 91H82216B9129115F

PM me your e-mail address and I will send you a copy of the Paypal receipt. It says and e-mail was sent to Dan

Folks the reasonably simple answer is that if they see the words "register" or "sign up" when you go to the tipping comp page then they haven't registered properly. There is a button at the bottom of the registration page that says "I agree" to term and conditions, this finalises the registration, so don't forget to click that.

If you have done everything right then you shouldn't see the "register" link anymore just the "information" link. See below, if you see "register" in the red circle then you HAVEN'T registered properly, if you have registered it should appear as below

[attachment=758]

Some people have paid but have not actually signed up. I think that they you are mistaking actually paying with registering. It's two separate processes

Attachments

• tipping.JPG
    tipping.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 8
@Frogz @tookey both you guys are sorted now. You should be on the leaderboard.

Chip and Chase said:
Ok there were a few little issues with the sign up process. Refer to this thread and have a read through it and hopefully all will be explained about the process

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-FYI-Silvertails-Tipping-Comp?highlight=tipping

@Ralphie and @Frogz I can see that neither of you are on the list of users who have registered so something went wrong during that step for you. Try logging out, clearing your cookies, and logging back in. Then register again. If you have already paid then don't pay again (you should have got a Paypal receipt if that step worked OK for you)

Let me know if you have any problems again.

I did that and no go still. I checked my Credit card attached to my Paypal account and I have paid.

27 Feb 2014
PENDING - PAYPAL *DANIELHEWES 4029357733 AUS
-$25.00

globaleagle said:
errr......maybe some of these messages should be pm'ed?

Agreed.

Tookey and Ralphie's posts containing PayPal payment details have been removed from view.

@Ralphie Ok you have successfully registered. If you have paid then Dan should mark you off as paid tonight. If you have entered tips then you should appear on leaderboard by tomorrow.

It's Ok to post questions here, maybe just not personal payment stuff.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6