Would you kick the bastard out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OneEyedEagle said:
lloydy said:
I'd let him in for sure....But first we would have to have an old fashioned punch up just to take out some of my anger towards him!
I honestly can't hate the bloke, he was my childhood hero! I hate the way he left but will never forget what he did for the club.

Lloydy, channel 10 news just put up your and Cameron's post on the news lol :p

Crazy!!

So they are stooping to reading fan forums to get their breaking news lol

So I guess the curiosity may get to Des and he will be trolling the site too

They should of pulled up Sunday's nights threads where I spoke about the filthy scum in detail lol

He'd be welcome at my cook up. Of course when he saw nothing on the spit he'd ask why and thats when things get interesting.

Slowly des. Slowly.

I hope you like apples.

:)

Berkeley_Eagle said:
So they are stooping to reading fan forums to get their breaking news lol
Congrats to Dan and the team for running a forum that creates so much interest. Great stuff. Go Manly! Rip into them doggies.

I'd ask Des why he's turned up with nothing but empty takeaway containers. Then send him packing :-D

Serve dessie and greenturd some pork knuckle, bacon and snag rolls at the bbq. Real good heart attack food, great for their arteries

One for the media that read this forum for news stories. When Des played that season for Wests did he vs Manly at Brookie?

Stop looking. Just found the answer http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/seasons/ARL_1997/Round_19/Manly_Warringah-vs-Western_Suburbs/summary.html

Manly won 48-14 At Brookie in Round 19 1997. Des was Wests capt.

Des is a well known tight arse. He would turn up with nothing and eat all the food and drink all the beer and then leave.

tookey said:
Des is a well known tight arse. He would turn up with nothing and eat all the food and drink all the beer and then leave..............
........saying he's got a "get out clause".

Yeah , I would let him in . He would have to be in Manly gear , and admit that the $$$ did infact corrupt him , and that Greenturd is a maggot .

As much as he has crapped on our club , I just cant help but being grateful for what he did as a player and a coach for Manly.

I do seriously hate with passion that shi# hole of a club he is at now though !!!!

I would let him in and have a chat to him. At the end of the day he won 2 premierships as a player and 2 as a coach for Manly. But it would be his shout for dinner, beers and the red wine. He can afford it if the rumoured contract is correct.

manlywarringah said:
I'd leave him at the front door and ask one question.......

"why did you sign up our 4 ageing front rowers to new contracts and leave our young stars unsigned when you knew you were going to the dogs?"

After watching him squirm and trying to make out his mumbling, i'd watch him walk away and shut the gate behind him!

He's a great coach but a real pr**k for what he tried to do to our club.:mad:

So you'd let him in to your BBQ and you'd 'grill' him? 'Well done' :p

<Edit: Napper, that is just an off post>

I thought about it and just came to delete it.

I would object to having Des at my home for a BBQ.

I was at a mates restaurant last year, where des & the coaching staff were there dining.The guy is a deadset gentleman,i was conversating with him during the night he has time for anyone.

I even asked him if he'd heard of the silvertails forum in which he had,goes to show coaches & players may actually read this forum.

Des would have to drive a long way to Pewiff to come to my place.... He can have some Lamb Kebabs with some Homus ..NOT

I'd be more bewildered as to what Des was doing in Hervey Bay to be honest

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
I was at a mates restaurant last year, where des & the coaching staff were there dining.The guy is a deadset gentleman,i was conversating with him during the night he has time for anyone.

I even asked him if he'd heard of the silvertails forum in which he had,goes to show coaches & players may actually read this forum.

So what !!!!!! I'm reading things now that make more sense !!! Why did he sign up our aging forwards and not our younger players ??? His intentions were clear - didn't get his way with our club ( administration ) his a coach why is he involved in player contracts ???

He wanted to move onto $$$$$$ club and take the best players he could.... Slap in the face when Foran resigned with us..... That hasler is in love with his own legend but wants the good oars to row his boat !!!! The guy is a dog & that's where his ended up.

Fatty vautin still to this day bleeds Manly that's Loyalty !!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4