Would you go to the game ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It was terrible.
Even with the assistance of the DSMbrella, my hair was in a terrible state. I had no product left by half time. I can't show my face in public again.
Thanks for the concern about my hair Cambo. It was tough but I'll battle through it comrade.
One plus I'll give to DSM & Vid for this game is that the view in the away supporters area is definitely better than that in the home area when there are no away supporters to impeed your view. Other than that, you guys should come over our side.

Now we know. There are only 6000 true supporters.

when the going gets tough

the Duff runs away like a little girl to uncle DSM for his brolly

gay.

This is a true story of man love, and the joys of this belonging to this forum. I took a mate to Brookie last night with the intentions of giving him my absent daughter's free entrance ticket, and using mine. Walking up to the stadium with Canteen Worker, I discovered I'd left both tickets at home. Canteen gave my mate a freeby he was carrying, and I bought a ticket from a scalper for ten busks. Ergo, me and my mate got in for five bucks each. Without the assistance of CW, and a friendly scalper, I'd have been down by fifty bucks. Just goes to show the benefits and kindness of knowing to such a lovely bunch of footie freaks.

I was also briefly sharing DSMbrella with the Duff and DSM5, now that's some :heart: man love :heart:, but as good as the DSMbrella is, it was pushing its limitations having 3 of us trying to stay dry.

I was there and got drenched but now I have memories of a Sea Eagles night that will live me forever thanks to Snake and the team.

I agree it was a magic night. Wet and all, I can tell my great grandchildren, "I was there on the night the mighty Snake scored his ton".

Brookie4eva said:
I was also briefly sharing DSMbrella with the Duff and DSM5, now that's some :heart: man love :heart:, but as good as the DSMbrella is, it was pushing its limitations having 3 of us trying to stay dry.
3D20Smiles20285.gif
3D20Smiles2048.gif
3D20Smiles20283.gif

Jethro said:
Brookie4eva said:
3D20Smiles20285.gif
3D20Smiles2048.gif
3D20Smiles20283.gif

LMAO. The middle one even looks like DSM

DSM5 said:
This is a true story of man love, and the joys of this belonging to this forum. I took a mate to Brookie last night with the intentions of giving him my absent daughter's free entrance ticket, and using mine. Walking up to the stadium with Canteen Worker, I discovered I'd left both tickets at home. Canteen gave my mate a freeby he was carrying, and I bought a ticket from a scalper for ten busks. Ergo, me and my mate got in for five bucks each. Without the assistance of CW, and a friendly scalper, I'd have been down by fifty bucks. Just goes to show the benefits and kindness of knowing to such a lovely bunch of footie freaks.

Tight Arse

If you were a TRUE supportah, you'd have coughed up the $$$

My partner and I travelled down from Gosford and stood on the hill in the terrential rain, no umbrella...Oh what a night!!! That will go in my memory as a night to remember - MNF, work the following day but seeing Snake score his 100th try - PRICELESS!!

what made it better was today when I found out Stewy took a hit at Gallop after the 100th try.

Love you Brett

Wolfpack said:
eagles2win said:
Here's a question one of the comentators said last night they were lucky that the crowd didn't run on to the field last night and congratulate Brett (Plugga style) how close was that to eventuating?

All four of us that made up the crowd discussed it & in the end decided that it was a bad idea as the security guards outnumbered us handily.

The Man
The Machine
The Dream
and Vic Mauro

Are those 4 people mentioned in your signature you and the people with you on the hill ?

Yeah, the real reason that Vic only played 10min was because he was on the hill trying to get under other peoples umbrellas for the first 70min of the contest.

Wolfpack said:
Yeah, the real reason that Vic only played 10min was because he was on the hill trying to get under other peoples umbrellas for the first 70min of the contest.

That and he wanted a beer and found out they sold out when it was his turn

eagles2win said:
Wolfpack said:

If only the pies ran out by the time that George got to the front of the line!

Wolfpack said:
eagles2win said:
Wolfpack said:

If only the pies ran out by the time that George got to the front of the line!

Could you imagine being the person that has to tell Georgie that food has runout

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4