Would you do it?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Only Parramatta could have thought they'd boost their consistency with an inexperienced coach and by signing a couple of the most inconsistent backs in the game.

It's highly amusing really.

you blokes are too funny. I live in Castle Hill and the majority of people are Parra supporters... and let me tell you there is a lot of money in this and surrounding areas :^)

And 50c piece have more weight than any other coin, otherwise they would be throwing $100 bills :^)

manlyfan76 said:
I was thinking about the booing today and how bad that must be for the slimy eels. I've never booed Manly or thought about it let alone throw coins.
watching the highlights on fox today they showed hindy walking off to the boos, i almost felt sorry for him

castle eagle said:
manlyfan76 said:
I was thinking about the booing today and how bad that must be for the slimy eels. I've never booed Manly or thought about it let alone throw coins.
watching the highlights on fox today they showed hindy walking off to the boos, i almost felt sorry for him
same.
Tim Mannah should give Hindy his match fees.

I would do anything for Manly, but I won't do that.....Oh no I won't do that.

captainskin said:
you blokes are too funny. I live in Castle Hill and the majority of people are Parra supporters... and let me tell you there is a lot of money in this and surrounding areas :^)

And 50c piece have more weight than any other coin, otherwise they would be throwing $100 bills :^)

Still Westies in poshly named and overpriced newly emerged suburbs such as Bella Vista ...

1947 said:
captainskin said:

Still Westies in poshly named and overpriced newly emerged suburbs such as Bella Vista ...

Obviously you know jack **** about western sydney

Daniel said:
Wasn't it eels fans who threw coins at Lyon at Parra stadium years ago?

Never knew they had enough money to be literally throwing it away like that

No matter how much they threw at him, he was never getting back..

A week ago people were having serious pause moments about seeing muamba collapse with a h.a. on the field. Imagine if a player got knocked out by a thrown coin or whatnot.

Disgusting. The thought would never enter my mind.
What are the Eels going to do about it?
Probably about as much as they did when they chucked coins at Killer.

I will admit there are times I've been angry at the team, as all us here have probably been too, but it has never even entered my mind to throw stuff at them or boo, it's just crap for any fans to act like that.

the parra fans should be saving their money to buy wooden spoons for the end of the season and throw them instead

I recall booing Craig Field etc at Brookie a couple of times.
And in the mid 80's it happened a couple of times - Manly played like the dumb bastards that they were on the field with.

Each event was followed up by a much improved Manly game the following week.

I don't recall anyone throwing anything onto the field though.

Don't understand why throwing the monies is not deemed as dangerous as the old can throwing. :huh:

But the '20 pieces of silver' theme is an oldie for the Parra Fans to vent their frustrations through.

I am so happy to be a Manly Supporter :heart:

The Titans and Eels and even the Roosters Fans have reasons to doubt the attitude of their well paid Rosters.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7