Would people sign a petition to the club?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I want to know if people would sign a petition to the club to drop foran if I created it. This is downright embarrassing and pathetic. He is showing a complete lack of dedication or committment. Not with the signing with the eels but with his pathetic performance on the field. Pathetic in defence and just making me ****ing angry to watch. Little bastard is doing a diservice to our jersey and showing what a little ****wit and weasil that he is.
Don't stop at FOZZ , DCE can also hit the road , two selfish individuals single handedly destroyed a culture envied and duplicated by many clubs , I'm sic in the guts at what I'm seeing , were worse off now than during Super League and the Nth Eag debacle , so so just xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Tooves is a Legend !!!!!!!!

I don't care what is happening behind the scenes right now @Eaglessss so please don't try to hijack this with an agenda. I was talking about the on the field performance and Foran looked like he was dogging it in defence. Appeared to have no pride or want to be on the field. At least daly looks like he's trying and defends hard. For anyone else that asked I was thinking of creating a petition using change.org

I think Tooves needs to bench foran. It will také some huevos but I think it will pròve a point to anyone else not performing
Agree , don't be surprised if something way left field happens , Manly is a very proud club with Fiercely loyal fans , the club is cornered by two brats , trust me when I say major changes coming and it's not our coach

Foran is so out of form he hogs the ball poor options run the edges sidways and most notably he is killing jamie buhrers running game on the edges , would like to see Jimmy play right edge with cherry at least cherrys having a dig

Count me in on the drop Foran petition. I could not be more disappointed in a player I saw as the next Manly captain. Every week he wears a Manly jersey is tearing further at the culture of this great club.

I don't care what is happening behind the scenes right now @Eaglessss so please don't try to hijack this with an agenda. I was talking about the on the field performance and Foran looked like he was dogging it in defence. Appeared to have no pride or want to be on the field. At least daly looks like he's trying and defends hard. For anyone else that asked I was thinking of creating a petition using change.org
My opinion is a warranted one not a hijack! Don't write a thread if you don't want people to answer truthfully. How about you stop Lurking around

My opinion is a warranted one not a hijack! Don't write a thread if you don't want people to answer truthfully. How about you stop Lurking around
You are so witty and insightful it must have taken you a while to come up with a call bagging my username! The almost 900 posts really highlight that I'm lurking. You're stupid if you think foran isn't playing because of management. You have an agenda and you jump on threads to drive it. This is a thread about his pathetic on field performance. And last time I checked kelly or penn aren't on the field with him not making tackles. He's checked out and doesn't look like he wants to be there. It's his own personal lack of committment that I have a problem with. Next you'll be saying management has caused global warming. Give it a rest, talk about footy otherwise take your tissues go cry elsewhere delmege is gone and no one else has the money to replace them right now

You are so witty and insightful it must have taken you a while to come up with a call bagging my username! The almost 900 posts really highlight that I'm lurking. You're stupid if you think foran isn't playing because of management. You have an agenda and you jump on threads to drive it. This is a thread about his pathetic on field performance. And last time I checked kelly or penn aren't on the field with him not making tackles. He's checked out and doesn't look like he wants to be there. It's his own personal lack of committment that I have a problem with. Next you'll be saying management has caused global warming. Give it a rest, talk about footy otherwise take your tissues go cry elsewhere delmege is gone and no one else has the money to replace them right now
I'm glad I'm annoying you mainly! That's my agenda. Just like yours is to get rid of a player who deserves to be there till the end of the season.
Thanks God Delmege hasn't gone or we would all be lost and I guess I better start talking Manly up to some wealthy people to buy those idiots out! I'm sure they won't sell though!

I'm probably not the only one on here that thinks this but I reckon Kelly and the Penns or Penn's or Penns' have a plan and it will work out and we will be excellent with a **** hot team but it will take time and there will be collateral damage on the way.

Count me in as well, don't care who they replace him with.
Has'nt our board, management ect been dysfunctional for years but it has never effected us on the field like it has at the end of last year and the start of this season, so for me ill give them a bit more time before i judge them(Zorba can rack off though).

Foran is a cat. Name calling is immature but so is he.

I would sign it.

We also need a petition to bring back Wolfman. It's unacceptable that he is excluded due to political reasons.

How quickly things change.

This guy won the player of the year the last 2 years in a row.

Kieran is very unprofessional. And even if he begged to be resigned next year if his squeels deal fell through I would not have a bar of him.

Put him in second grade or bench him, keep him away from the core team he has a pathetic attitude and he mopes around. I would not be impressed if I was a squeels fan, either it just shows that he can not rise above his attitude and lacks professionalism.

I also think Snake is having a lend of the team and fans as well. He looked disinterested and played like he was still at home on the couch. After all Manly has done for him, this is what he does?? Very, very upsetting.

It is obvious now that some senior players were holding the club to ransom, Watamouth, Snake, Matai and Kieran.

I believe they stuffed the end of our season last year and they are doing it this year, even though Watamouth has left he still his a dig at the club that gave him so much. These senior players along with Zorba and Penn have been the reason for the demise it is as clear as day for anyone to see.

I was soooo upset yesterday, I felt Ballin deserved some respect from his team mates and for everyone to give their all to celebrate his 200th game. So I was absolutely floored by the actions of Snake and Kieran and how they could not give a ****, unbelievable really. Well done to JSL, Tommy, DCE, even Willie etc who were putting in. And to see the amazing effort by Tom Trbojevic for his NRL debut was something special, he really did the Mighty Sea Eagles proud. You cant have undermining sooks destroying team morale, because the guys putting in don't deserve that at all.

It is not a good look aver to sulky players dictate to a club, the club should be dictating to the players. Tooves has obviously been left out to dry and does not deserve this. He has my respect big time but when there is an agenda, by the senior sulks and board, it would not matter what Tooves did, his coaching efforts are being sabotaged. Very disrespectful to a club legend, they should pay him out and let him go with the utmost respect or give him the support he deserves and cut the sulks that are undermining his coaching.

The Northern Eagles years hurt, but this hurts just as much if not more to see our club being destroyed in a matter of months by ego's with petty points to prove.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6