Would people sign a petition to the club?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I want to know if people would sign a petition to the club to drop foran if I created it. This is downright embarrassing and pathetic. He is showing a complete lack of dedication or committment. Not with the signing with the eels but with his pathetic performance on the field. Pathetic in defence and just making me ****ing angry to watch. Little bastard is doing a diservice to our jersey and showing what a little ****wit and weasil that he is.
Who are u sending the petition to???.... we only have a say thru the football club and maybe, and only maybe, they will forward it as an agenda item at a board meting. Apart from that, as its been explained to me, we have fark all say and know one really cares (outside of the football club)

But yes Ill sign also.

Yes.

Players like him need to get over themselves - seriously.

He needs to be working though - not at the pub. Just not ruining our run on side, week after week.

I want to know if people would sign a petition to the club to drop foran if I created it. This is downright embarrassing and pathetic. He is showing a complete lack of dedication or committment. Not with the signing with the eels but with his pathetic performance on the field. Pathetic in defence and just making me ****ing angry to watch. Little bastard is doing a diservice to our jersey and showing what a little ****wit and weasil that he is.
The only petition I'll sign is to rid of those idiots- The CEO, The Penns and fat guts Zorba! As I'm sure nearly every other fan would to

Probably a good idea if you could put up a sample doc Lurker so everyone can get a feel of it.

The only petition I'll sign is to rid of those idiots- The CEO, The Penns and fat guts Zorba! As I'm sure nearly every other fan would to
If you want them gone then you also close the doors on the club. Without their money Manly won't exist. No one else would bankroll us.

I think Tooves needs to bench foran. It will také some huevos but I think it will pròve a point to anyone else not performing

The petition I would sign is to offer Foran and B.Stewart early releases.
While the CEO, The Penns and fat guts Zorba aren't great either they are not lacing up boots. The rot started much earlier than when the CEO arrived and when the Penns took control. Zorbo to me is irrelevent.

piss off.jpg

The petition I would sign is to offer Foran and B.Stewart early releases.
While the CEO, The Penns and fat guts Zorba aren't great either they are not lacing up boots. The rot started much earlier than when the CEO arrived and when the Penns took control. Zorbo to me is irrelevent.
No, they aren't lacing up boots but they are causing dramas behind the scenes. It's a real shame the direction our great club is going in

Well I'm happy to sign to have them all romoved then.
These disruptive influences need to be gone as quickly as humanly possible. You just know the NRL are sniffing around in the background waiting for Manly to fall over so they can get the licence and start a team in Perth or elsewhere as part of their expansion plan.

The members (ticket holders) can not remove the owners/board. We only have a voice thru the 2 seats that the Football Club hold...That's it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4