Would people sign a petition to the club?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lurker

Beaver lover
I want to know if people would sign a petition to the club to drop foran if I created it. This is downright embarrassing and pathetic. He is showing a complete lack of dedication or committment. Not with the signing with the eels but with his pathetic performance on the field. Pathetic in defence and just making me ****ing angry to watch. Little bastard is doing a diservice to our jersey and showing what a little ****wit and weasil that he is.

I want to know if people would sign a petition to the club to drop foran if I created it. This is downright embarrassing and pathetic. He is showing a complete lack of dedication or committment. Not with the signing with the eels but with his pathetic performance on the field. Pathetic in defence and just making me ****ing angry to watch. Little bastard is doing a diservice to our jersey and showing what a little ****wit and weasil that he is.
I w

Absolutely .... Get rid of him . He is a worm !

Will sign also. Something is seriously wrong.
Making me sick seeing Ricky thinking his team has turned it around.

Mate , I think more then just Foran needs to be mentioned to our club..... We should be putting a hell of a lot of pressure on them to try and retain DCE...... I've said it 100 times already, let's get a petition going.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7