Would like to see Tooves ....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
Premium Member
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Just caught up with this week's Tooves appearance on NRL 360. He makes so much sense on so many things football.
I'd like to see him in Greenberg's job.
Dreaming I know, but it'd really sort out the NRL I reckon.

Naked and in my bed
No homo

Lol nah mate you're spot on he has everything they need

Brains and experience

Something the powers that be ate sorely lacking

I would like to see Tooves . . . .
Back on the field playing lock for MMWSE. Reckon he'd make a pretty fair fist of it. :D Not as far fetched as it sounds
I do wanna travel back in time. I can be 25 again . . .

Would not work...
Unfortunately too honest for a role where people pleasers, lies & disloyalty are key.
I often hear the media carry on about his over reactions & yes he is passionate - but with the constant double standards - (the latest the Mason scenario) - I think these days Tooves is quite composed considering the circumstances thrown at him.
But its a fair call, as his straight forward common sense style is more suited to making a better game.....as Kent & Co quibbled with ideas Toovey asked "Why don't we ask the players opinions - they are the ones playing the game - maybe they might have an idea".......well its true - who wants Kents narrow minded views - the game would fold in a season!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2