1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worth a look

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by c eagle, Sep 26, 2011.

1. c eagle

c eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +452 / 52
    Hey guys, just got thinking about a forward that has gone missing out of the nrl of late, that showed promise. Daine Lauire is , i think playing on the central coast, and hasnt got a contract to an nrl club............do any of you think he would be worth a base contract . Would be awesome coming off the bench, i really think des could turn that kid into a decent player...... sorry for getting off the gf subject

2. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,274 / 131
    The knights have already signed him for next year

3. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

NSW
    Ratings:
    +1,319 / 47
    Minimum wage if at all!

4. c eagle

c eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +452 / 52
    crap, well i think they have a good buy, as he is a killer off the bench......bennett strikes again.....

• Like Like x 1
  5. MadMarcus

MadMarcus Local Lunatic 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,825 / 53
    This guy makes Watmough look like the Pope. He could be good if he can keep in order off the field - which is a big IF. Not worth the risk for us with the side we have imo. A good pick up for a side like Newcastle.[/align]

• Like Like x 1
  6. MissKate

MissKate Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,022 / 7
    Given the punt by tigers and panthers not only for off field indiscretions but also - he doesn't like training so doesn't bother turning up. A big no thanks I reckon.