WORST POSSIBLE Grand Final! Who Are you Going For and Why?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: The WORST POSSIBLE Grand Final!

wedgetail eagle said:
About a month ago my Mrs booked tickets to fly to the US on Grand Final day.
At the time I thought, what the Fudge?!!
But now....****e. I'm not that worried. :)

Every channel.........
US Movie Legend Russell Crowe's Ossy football team Southern Sydney wins the Ossy superbowl:D

EaglesDontTweet said:
wedgetail eagle said:
About a month ago my Mrs booked tickets to fly to the US on Grand Final day.
At the time I thought, what the Fudge?!!
But now....****e. I'm not that worried. :)

Every channel.........
US Movie Legend Russell Crowe's Ossy football team Southern Sydney wins the Ossy superbowl:D
Haha, true!!

My mum was a rabbits fan, my dad went for the eagles once we moved into the area in mid-60s. First GF we all went together to: 1970. So its rabbits for mine (or my mum will haunt me); and I'll think they'll win easy unless they get the chokes again.

The 70s rivalry was pretty ferocious. Piggins and Mal Reilly nearly killed each other in some of those games; elbows, head butts, eye gouges, biting, whatever. But it was old school footy feuding. When piggins was coaching souths in the 80s he'd be psyching up the troops weeks out from the manly game. Winning that and extracting some blood was priority one over anything else.

With the Storm I don't feel like they are a genuine team really, just a franchise for commercial reasons from a place with no rugby league history/culture. It's like playing fox inc. rather than a footy club with its own supporters.

I like watching two teams I dislike though, coz I sit back and just hope the smash the living hell out of people.

This is the worst grand final ever. I couldnt care less who wins. Hate them both.

The refs will make sure souffs win.

Hate the Vermin, hate the Scumdogs. For me this is as bad as 2012....or almost any GF not involving Manly (because of my dad I have a soft spot for Balmain, which means the Tigers).

Personally, I'd rather see Greenturd and Crowe go at it for 12 rounds of boxing than watch this game. But knowing myself I will probably watch it, if only because I love the game of rugby league.

Bring on the Four Nations.

But for what its worth.....would much rather put up with Des' lot winning than having to put up with the next 12 months of Souffs as NRL premiers.

Lord Eagleton said:
A Dogs v Rabbits GF.
My two most hated teams in the comp in the grand final. This may be the first and only time i will go for the Dogs. Just cant have Souths win the comp. I cant believe its this way. Looks like i am supporting the Dogs by default.

Come to think of it i may not even watch the game next week. Hope they both lose :s

Boy I hate Souths.
But this weekend, I'll have to "keep the stiffest upper lip" and hope Souths win.
The reason is simple. I can imagine De$ smirking at us and giving us the finger if the dogs win.

I may hate Souths, but I hate De$ more.
He would have supported Easts last year because he wouldn't have wanted Tooves to win. He would have wanted us to regret that he'd left our club and he would want us to beg him to come back (not that he ever would, as he would get a kick out of just wanting to see people crawl to him). That's the kind of ego he has.

Oh yeah, on the news last week just before we played the dogs, those dog fans in a shop had our emblem as their door mat and they were stomping on it. So another good reason to go for Souths.

If it makes anyone feel better....there are a couple of hundred million people over here (nth america) that are completely ignorant or indifferent to the nrl gf.

torana355 said:
I cant believe it has come to this, i will be cheering for the Rabbits and i hate Souths....

Exactly right. I go for 2 teams,the mighty eagles and any team playing the dogs...I can't stand them. I hate south's too but geez I rather go for them.

conanu said:
I cannot support Des no matter what and i hope he never wins a GF away from Manly. So the lesser of two evils for me is Souths. But i will take no pleasure in any of it.

My thoughts exactly - Go Souths

Top End Eagle said:
Nope 2012 was worse. Des in his first year at the dogs and Bellamy trying to prove he could win one without cheating. I didn't see that game but I remember the day well. Got a massive GT on a popper off a very remote beach after a taxing 4WD trip and picnic with the family.
Honestly souths deserve this and I will support them. And their supporters deserve this. They were kicked out. We only sort of know what that was like. And I have a dream where someone walks up to the referee (preferably sam burgess) and says if I punch someone I get ten in the bin right? And with ten to go and the rabbits up by thirty he walks over and knocks josh Reynolds out.

Throw in Mick Ennis as well and I'll give you a like

the mauler said:
Bunnies for me. Hopefully by plenty. No way the Dogs deserve a premiership they've been rubbish all year.

This is very true , well said... very polite as well..

WORST POSSIBLE Grand Final! Who Are you Going For and Why?

Is this a trick question ???

- Scum des , how he tried to ruin our club
- scumdogs as a club
- scumdogs as a team
- scumdog supporters
- scumdogs arse all year....

GO THE MIGHTY BUNNIES . AT LEAST THEY DESERVE IT !!!

i cant get motivated for this gf at all.
no intrest what so ever.
cant stand watching inglis when he carries on after scoring a try - or teo either, actually dont like the carry on from most of them!
hope i.luke gets suspended & s.burgess gets charged for the high shot on s.b.w. that ch9 avoided after 1 replay to deflect attention (notice last night kite hit a dog high - he deserved it because he plays for the dogs! - & they replayed it 3 or 4 times) .
my dislike fro the dogs is not solely directed at de$ but he gets the most credit there.
might check whats on at the movies instead of watching this crap!

Will be a cracker of a GF, hope for a Souths win.

Souths V Penrith would have been less offensive, but now the Dogs are in it I've got to cheer for the team playing them.

PS The worst possible GF is Melbourne V Brisbane.

Souths to win - with the details of their salary cap rorts and performance enhancing drug program to be revealed within 48 hours causing Dogs fans to riot and burn down Bulldogs leagues club.

I hate, with a burning passion, the bulldogs. But any team with the Burgii clan, Isaac Luke, multiple wife beaters including an ex storm salary cap cheat.... Not to mention the channel Nein love fest for Lol@$ouffs... Well, the hate is just as strong!

Hopefully their buses collide in the way in and spontaneously create a black hole that we can use to safely fill all of Earth's power requirements forever, thus greatly benefiting mankind for centuries to come.

It will be called the "Great Grub Collider", and the world will rejoice that such evil can create such good, and all will shine brightly in the light created by the implosion of two massive bunches of a**hats!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2