WORST POSSIBLE Grand Final! Who Are you Going For and Why?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: The WORST POSSIBLE Grand Final!

Any one think Des can get them home? Souths the better team, but you never know with Des. Not that i will be watching

Nope 2012 was worse. Des in his first year at the dogs and Bellamy trying to prove he could win one without cheating. I didn't see that game but I remember the day well. Got a massive GT on a popper off a very remote beach after a taxing 4WD trip and picnic with the family.
Honestly souths deserve this and I will support them. And their supporters deserve this. They were kicked out. We only sort of know what that was like. And I have a dream where someone walks up to the referee (preferably sam burgess) and says if I punch someone I get ten in the bin right? And with ten to go and the rabbits up by thirty he walks over and knocks josh Reynolds out.

Thankfully I've planned a weekend away as well. Couldn't sit through this one. It's 2012 all over again

Jerry1 said:
Nuttybott said:
SeaEagle21 said:
My brothers and i planned a camping trip for the long weekend, couldn't have picked a better time to go
Can I come with you? I honestly don't think I could stand to bear witness to this...whoever wins I am not going to be happy! :s
Where are we all going?

As long there is no access to TV or the web then perfect. But the long weekend won't be long enough to dodge the media BS LOL

Yep if burgess could do that he would definitely take the mantle of best English import. It doesn't hurt to like the bunnies now we are out. They have played some really good footy this year. I would have cried if it was roosters dogs next Sunday. I really cheered for the panthers tonight but they had nothing. We would have beat them if we won last week. That's what hurts.

About a month ago my Mrs booked tickets to fly to the US on Grand Final day.
At the time I thought, what the Fudge?!!
But now....****e. I'm not that worried. :)

Top End Eagle said:
It doesn't hurt to like the bunnies now we are out...
It does with me...I have a long memory, and I can still remember the bitter rivalry of the early 70s between us and Souths. That feeling has never left me...there is no way I could possibly cheer for Souths, ever, under any circumstances. They are still my No. 1 hate in sport, just as they always have been... :-/

My 15th team (Dogs) v my 16th team (Rabbits).

I love Grand Final Day. Even Storm v Dogs in 2012 I enjoyed......I just cannot get excited about this. The worst thing is the Panthers had so many opportunities to win, but in the attacking 20 looked very clueless.

RE: Who Are you Going For and Why?

Asking me to choose one of these teams is like asking if I'd rather contract typhoid or diphtheria.

The Scumdogs have no right to win the title. They have been rubbish for most of the year and only slightly better for the rest of it.

But I'm not going to cope with the Bunnies love from the media if they win.

I'm reminded of a conundrum that would come about if one were to perform a lewd act on oneself. But the site has rules and I won't spell it out.....those who know it, know how perfectly it describes the situation.

For what it's worth, I think the Vermin will win comfortably. Yuk. I'm sick already.

Nuttybott said:
Top End Eagle said:
It doesn't hurt to like the bunnies now we are out...
It does with me...I have a long memory, and I can still remember the bitter rivalry of the early 70s between us and Souths. That feeling has never left me...there is no way I could possibly cheer for Souths, ever, under any circumstances. They are still my No. 1 hate in sport, just as they always have been... :-/

Surely you can't like the storm more than souths?

I am blessed that I will be interstate for the bulk of next week so I will avoid all the pride of the league crap and dogs of war bollocks.

This is another grand final from hell for me, 2012 was dreadful and this wont be any better.

I think its set in stone that the vermin will win, otherwise it will be a total meltdown from Nein.

I can never ever be happy for any dirty dogs team, thats in my DNA!!

Given the GF teams now, we'll be bombarded with reruns of the Bob McCarthy intercept try from the '67 grand final.

I only watched tonight's game on TV but I saw a sign that said "Haslers Heroes' and another one about bulldog 'Des-tiny'. What kind of a club barracks for a coach like he is a player. It's pathetic.

RE: Who Are you Going For and Why?

Don't like the Dogs. Don't "hate" Souths, but this Souths side have a few knobs in the group - so totally disinterested.

Hope Luke plays, "chicken-wings" Jackson in 1st minute, dislocating his shoulder & causing him to miss next 6 months, including 'Roo selection.

And souths win 19-18 off a blatant forward pass try - Josh Grub Reynolds missing a field goal attempt from in front, 15 mtrs out @ 79:59 & all 13 souths players give him the serve to end all serves (and ennis, who'll be watching from the sideline).

If someone else was coaching Canterbury, I'd be going for them next weekend, but I hate Des so much I am going to actually support Souths during a football match?! What has the world come to.

Top End Eagle said:
Surely you can't like the storm more than souths?
I don't "like" the Storm more. I don't like them one little bit.
It's just that I hate Souths more than any other team... :mad:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6