Worst player in the NRL?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Worst NRL player?

• Total voters
mosto said:
I forgot I'd ticked the poll check box, so I've chucked a few other names in there. Some maybe a bit unfair, but I picked these players, because I struggled to think what they brought to their respective teams.

Judging by that list, you're not a very good judge of Rugby League players. There's a few good players listed.

Chris Sandow by a country mile. Beats me how he's on $550,000. Can't defend on the try line even if his life depended on it. Sticks his hand out. Don't know he gets away with it. Only turns it on in attack once every blue moon. He just gives obvious inside balls and goes for a 40/20 at the end of most sets.

Fair dinkum. How have you not included Matt Utai. He is the definition of a poo rugby league player. Can't tackle. Can't catch. Can't pass. Can run a little. Has terrible hands. How the tigpies keep playing him is beyond me.

Neville armchair smith didn’t go too far,

the footy world was there for him but did a career long injury when attempting to jump over both his cattle dogs in the lounge room while going for a re fill, never the same again god bless his heart.

Stupid topic imo

If someone gets picked to play NRL level over a long period of time then they obviously have something going for them and far from the worst

Just looking at the posts on this page, I'd find it hard to put a Premiership winning player with 83 1st grade tries to his name as the "worst" player in the NRL but each to their own

Yep, Benji's ordinary. New Zealander's will go better without having him in the test team.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6