Worst Manly performance in a decade

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No-one remembers that 68-6 loss at Shark Park where Jason King had 5 runs for 3 metres or something? 2005/2006 from memory? Then the year before, we lost 72-12 at Panthers Stadium.

This Canberra loss has got NOTHING on those days ! Lawl !! People forget how tough we had it for a while.

Ryan, like when we signed Craig Field, I think we're trying hard to forget things like that.

I remember watching that Panthers game on TV. And the one where they pasted us in the last round at Brookvale (might have been the year before the 72-12 loss). They weren't fun to watch.

I wonder is the worst performance ever still to come , and perhaps this year.

Imagine if we'd played a top 2 side last Saturday, could have been 79-4 rather than 29-4 at one stage.

I fear much worse is to come

I wonder is the worst performance ever still to come , and perhaps this year.

Imagine if we'd played a top 2 side last Saturday, could have been 79-4 rather than 29-4 at one stage.

I fear much worse is to come
Always the realist. Unfortunately I agree. I think we aren't going to see much better on a week to week basis this year. We might get up for a couple but on average the crap that was dished up last week will be the usual standard.

Yes not a pessimist just a realist!!

I just can't see us getting much better as the year rolls on. The addition of Lyon / Matai will stem some of the try's and maybe see us scoring a few more but the facts are the facts our forwards are the worst in the comp, and BJ won't be back at all or if he is it might be the last two rounds ( and if that's the case he may as well rest up until 2016).

And to date our halves are either lost behind a weak pack or not trying ( probably a combination of both).

So realistically speaking where's a huge improvement going to come from ??

We are current the laughing stock of the game, it hurts to say that but yes I fear worse is to come.

Yes not a pessimist just a realist!!

I just can't see us getting much better as the year rolls on. The addition of Lyon / Matai will stem some of the try's and maybe see us scoring a few more but the facts are the facts our forwards are the worst in the comp, and BJ won't be back at all or if he is it might be the last two rounds ( and if that's the case he may as well rest up until 2016).

And to date our halves are either lost behind a weak pack or not trying ( probably a combination of both).

So realistically speaking where's a huge improvement going to come from ??

We are current the laughing stock of the game, it hurts to say that but yes I fear worse is to come.

I bet we'll come out with fire and brimstone this week mate.

Nothing makes me more aware of how bad we are than the feeling I have today. Usually I can't wait for the next day. Today it's a cringing 'oh God I've got to go through that again tomorrow'!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6