Worst GF Ever ???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Manly Daly

Reserve Grader
Imagine hell forbid if we got a
Warriors V Browncows GF
Ive Got tickets to a box if that's happens I ain't going.

I've got tickets too - and a wedding to attend, but they have been told that if Manly is in the GF they are going to have to tie the knot without me.
I'll go to the wedding if Manly don't make it. Couldn't care who won it then.

Hoppasgottastay said:
Imagine hell forbid if we got a
Warriors V Browncows GF
Ive Got tickets to a box if that's happens I ain't going.

Drink some and eat some and always remember.....your not in a 3rd world country. Much to be very happy about.

I can do that at home without going to watch those two run around,
Maybe just worth watch at home so see Lockyer and Hodgers go out loosers

Hoppasgottastay said:
I can do that at home without going to watch those two run around,
Maybe just worth watch at home so see Lockyer and Hodgers go out loosers

If its a broncos warriors GF the broncos will win easily.

I think it would be a great Grand Final. Love the Warriors but we always seem to beat them. I think they're a chance of beating the Storm.

Duff said:
Worst GF ever was Manly v Dogs in '95.
Should've been replayed by 3 v 4.

I`m ,lost here :s whats this mean?? Yeah the 95 gf was a rort, but are you saying Manly who finished 1st shouldnt have been there ?? lol

Went to Broncos v Melbourne GF in 2006 9 with a free ticket. Wouldn't have paid for it. Was a shocker with no atmosphere. worst game ever in my opinion.

Any GF with Storm in it will be shocking unless Manly are there.

I am concerned that I will struggle to get rid of my 12 tickets if Manly don't make it. Worse still, St Choke could be there against the Broncos.

2006 Bonkos vs drizzle the most unpopular and disinterested GF of all time. Only just beats the 1998 GF Bonkos thrashed the Dogs another nothing game.

mickqld said:
2006 Bonkos vs drizzle the most unpopular and disinterested GF of all time. Only just beats the 1998 GF Bonkos thrashed the Dogs another nothing game.

Broncos vs Sharks in the Super Duper League

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4