Worst Duo Ever

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Just watching Souths v Eels, and it struck me that there would never have been a more ****, arrogant duo controlling a game than that little KHunt Checcin and Ben Cumstain

Bring back Mogsheen Jadwat

That half was terrible.  Woeful stuff from both teams, neither deserve a finals spot.  Such a boring game...

Yeah it sounds like both teams are playing really badly. Can't believe we let Parra get the best of us twice this season.

p.s. Dear NRL, sorry your 2nd favorite team (after the dragqueens) is finished for this season....NOT!

I'm very sad to say that some of the stuff I saw tonight provided a very convincing argument that some players are involved in match fixing.....it was only a matter of time I might add.....World Championship Wrestling it was....gawd it was bad.....seeing was believing :'( :mad:

Worst quartet of pea hearted myths ever...... Tahu, Hayne, Inu and Mateo. Imagine being a Parra fan and having to watch those 4 selfish cats go missing for large chunks of the game and have regular brain explosions. So much potential, so little heart. LOL.....Parra deserve them.

When Tahu first plyed for Newcastle and strapped on his first Origin boot-he WAS the most exciting player in the game-no question.

He is now an overated joke-pathetic.

I cannot believe ppl who pay these pricks cannot read when a player is in deep slide. Unbelievable!!!

Parra - Favourites at the begining of the season = GONE
Storm - News Ltd Cheats = GONE
Rabbits - spent more money on the players this season than the Melbourne Storm did the year before = GONE (providing the Raiders get over the Cowboys & Broncos)
Bullldogs - 3rd favourites at the begining of the season - GONE
Broncos - Nes Ltd suckhole from the north = GONE (well almost)
Cowboys & Sharks have spent more behind there own goal post this season that management have set up tents for them...

Consider where we are on the ladder we should be very happy.

Hate to say it but we have a few pea hearted myths this year as well, Perry, Rose, Watmough, Bailey. Look at these 4 this year. We would struggle to name a couple of games where they have gone really well and DOMINATED. Watmough and Perry would be on big dough. We are now 1 game ahead of being a myth, 2 we have to watch the final series at home.

Darren link said:
Hate to say it but we have a few pea hearted myths this year as well, Perry, Rose, Watmough, Bailey. Look at these 4 this year. We would struggle to name a couple of games where they have gone really well and DOMINATED. Watmough and Perry would be on big dough. We are now 1 game ahead of being a myth, 2 we have to watch the final series at home.

Or 2 games away from being potential legends and attaining a home semi, with 2 Internationals out for the season, and potentially our best forward :)

Hehehehehe

**** I hope we belt the Chooks.

Ryan, Totally agree, it would be awesome to see us hit form at this right time of year. On his day, Choc is absolutely dynamic, I know he is injured and like matai, tough as nails to keep playing but choc has been already for 20 odd rounds and not sure if he has been injured that long. If he has, it is poor form by staff as when we really need him now (near finals) he's on 1 leg. Afetr watching parra last year, it may not be a bad idea to make 8 and then go from there. We can beat any team away if e put our mind to it. ala Parra at Kogarah and Tigers

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6