Worst case Scenario - Next weeks team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan said:
01. William Hopoate
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Michael Oldfield
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. George Rose
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Shane Rodney
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Vic Mauro
15. Tim Robinson
16. Joe Galuvao
17. Tony Williams

will be the team.

Glenn - 2 weeks
Darcy - 1 week
Brett - 1 week (injury - not suspended)
Sea Eagles $100k

Most reasonable post I've seen on here since thursday.

susan said:
this is not a dead rubber,lose by 40 and we could go to 3 and with the suspensions/injuries etc that will be sayonora IMO.I am confident we could keep it to 20,we have a great record up there and our boys will have something to prove and will be plenty of Manly support out there.I cant wait.

prior to todays game we have a 97 point lead in for & against over brisbane (according to nrl website ladder). so unless they have an awesome second half they will need to put a lot more than 40 on us next week

castle eagle said:
susan said:
this is not a dead rubber,lose by 40 and we could go to 3 and with the suspensions/injuries etc that will be sayonora IMO.I am confident we could keep it to 20,we have a great record up there and our boys will have something to prove and will be plenty of Manly support out there.I cant wait.

prior to todays game we have a 97 point lead in for & against over brisbane (according to nrl website ladder). so unless they have an awesome second half they will need to put a lot more than 40 on us next week

No, they only need to beat us by half that amount as we are playing each other lol. If they beat us by 40, it will be an 80 point turnaround. Think about it.

susan said:
robbo,foran,brett,choc,lussick will all get at least a week.

why would choc be suspended

manlysister said:
susan said:
robbo,foran,brett,choc,lussick will all get at least a week.

why would choc be suspended

Because he has a head like a welders bench? Seriously, him and wheel would run a tight race as to who has the scariest human dome alive today :)

Love ya Geoff :)

Does this give ricardi a chance to debut next week in the halves with dce if kieran goes. Some qld judges think he's going to be better than dce

Ok, turn around is 85 points. Brisbane will need to beat us by 43 or more to get 2nd. Even in worst case scenario I can't see this happening. We have bled a lot of youngsters this year which will be useful next week.

Choc never gets in punch ups on the field, he's usually the one standing in the middle smiling saying "do you really want to hit me?"

Worst case I see this:

1. Oldfield
2. Whare
3. Bhurer
4. Matai
5. T. Williams
6. Lyon
7. DCE
8. Rose
9. Ballin
10. Kite
11. Watmough
12. Galuvao
13. Rodney

14. Harrison
15. Robinson
16. Mauro
17. Cunnigham

Injured:

Hoppa - until first week of finals
B Stewart - until first week of finals
D Williams - season
King - Season

Suspended:

Robbo - 1 week
Foran - 1 week
B Stewart - 1 week (first week of finals)
Lussick - 2 weeks

G Stewart - 3 weeks plus 1 week loading (out for season)

Fine:

$50, 000 for bringing game into disrepute

Blair will get 4 - 6 weeks for the initial hits on Lussick then the inciting of the 2nd fight. Melbourne fined $100, 000 for players coming of the bench

1st week of finals:

1. Hoppa
2. Robbo
3. Matai
4. Lyon
5. T Williams
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Rose
9. Ballin
10. Kite
11. Choc
12. Galuvao
13. Rodney

14. Bhurer
15. Robinson
16. Harrison/Mauro
17. Lussick/ Mauro

* Harrison and Mauro if Lussick is out for 2 weeks

Looks strong enough to get us the week off...then:

1. B Stewart
2. Robbo
3. Matai
4. Lyon
5. Hoppa
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Rose
9. Ballin
10. Kite
11. Choc
12. Galuvao
13. Rodney

14. Lussick
15. Bhurer
16. T Williams
17. Robinson

I don't know about you guys but the only thing I'm worried about, even in a worst case scenario, is the buffer we have for the Brisbane game and whether that will be enough. After that, depending on injuries, we are sweet.

Do any players charged attempt to downgrade their charges? We have two trials next year that could be used up as suspension time.

I'd be resting everyone we could, in the pointless Brisbane game.

Stack it with reggies.

As stated in another thread we cant rest many players.

You need NRL permission to use any one outside your 25 squad.

They have already denied the Titans an extra player last week, meaning they only had 16 players against the Raiders.

Unless you reckon they might allow us some leeway.

Nice wrapup of the possible teams Jono. I guess we still have a chance if Foran, Robbo and Snake don't get rubbed out with more then 2 weeks suspension.

torana355 said:
Nice wrapup of the possible teams Jono. I guess we still have a chance if Foran, Robbo and Snake don't get rubbed out with more then 2 weeks suspension.

I think thats they key.

bob dylan said:
As stated in another thread we cant many rest players.

You need NRL permission to use any one outside your 25 squad.

They have already denied the Titans an extra player last week, meaning they only had 16 players against the Raiders.

Unless you reckon they might allow us some leeway.

I am POSITIVE the NRL would make allowances for us!

I guess it will depend on what side we field but Brisbane don't look like a team that can rack up a big score. They were terrible today.

sorry put choc in by mistake.must be because i subconsciously expected him to be there.to be honest why would he bother-no one ever wants to pull him on,far too scary.

Whilst I don't think this will happen worst case scenario for the donkeys game is as follows:

Out Injured:
King
Hoppa
Wolf
Snake

Out Suspended:
Glen - 2-3 weeks
Snake - 1 week
Lussick - 1 week
Robbo - 1 week
Foran - 1 week

If that were to happen my side would be:

1. Matai/Whare
2. T-Rex
3. Jamie
4. Whare/Matai
5. Oldfield
6. Ricardi/DCE
7. Ricardi/DCE
8. George
9. Ballin
10. Kitey
11. Choc
12. Joe
13. Rodney

14. Buhrer
15. Robinson
16. Mauro
17. Harrison

1st week of the finals all suspended player back except Glen and Hoppa back from injury. If the NRL do worse than the above then it is clearly a stitchup.

After watching the game up in Brisbane today, they won't put 40 on us whoever we play. Youthful exuberance and the chance to impress will be a factor in a very good display by our younger guys. Anyway there's no big problem coming in third as we will get our players back fresher in the coming weeks and it's on again. What's the down side of third other than a week off?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2